buying, NM -2000 v6 3.5 Exceed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying, NM -2000 v6 3.5 Exceed

i am buying a 2000 model pajero exceed [ 3.5 petrol ] it has 141,000ks on the clock and its very tidy and has been well serviced by the mechanic owner, may i ask what you guys think of this model and are there any real problems i may encounter ? thanks.
    NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Is it an NL or NM model? I have the NM GLS and it's brilliant.
    Cheers, John.
    LC200 V8 goodness

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
    Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbitchi View Post
      Is it an NL or NM model? I have the NM GLS and it's brilliant.
      its an NM model Exceed with 141,000 k,s on the clock.
      NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

There are 3 field service bulletins on this model, all of which should have been carried aout by the dealer on regular services. One for the brake booster accumulator, one for the towbar, ....... can't recall the other one of the top of my head....
        Cheers, John.
        LC200 V8 goodness

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
        Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.

Comment

Coolant Campaign Was The Third One

Comment

The exhaust manifolds are prone to cracking - easily rectified with Wildcat extractors.

I have the same model with 105,00km on the clock - it's getting thirsty with age but I suspect the O2 sensor there.
            Ben

Comment

Originally posted by bgiddins View Post
              The exhaust manifolds are prone to cracking - easily rectified with Wildcat extractors.

I have the same model with 105,00km on the clock - it's getting thirsty with age but I suspect the O2 sensor there.
              i wouldn,t think you vehicle should be getting thirsty with those low k,s. thanks for the manifold issue, if this occurs i will look into extractors just like the old days , extra boost as well. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk-eye View Post
                Coolant Campaign Was The Third One
                hawk-eye, whats the best coolant to use ? thanks.

Comment

i use only genuine coolant and trans oil

Comment

hi dolphin
                    have you bought it yet? I have an NM Exceed (first reg Nov 2001)which I now want to sell with only 60000km on it. It is fitted with Cooper Discoverer ST/C tyres about 1/3 worn, a Black Widow 2 drawer system with fridge slide and a unique under fridge access port to the 3rd row seat-well, cargo barrier, a GME TX3400 UHF radio, a dual battery system with a Piranha battery management system and battery protector, also with provision for charging the battery from solar panels and a marine grade alloy skid plate which replaces the flimsy plastic one under the sump. It also has extended diff breathers with a filter. I am about to list this in the for sale forum but just saw your question...

David

Comment

David, yes i have already bought the NM exceed.

Comment

OK, no worries. But if you know somebody else lookng...

Comment

David

I'm interested in the access port to your 3rd row seat well, how does that work?

Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by bgiddins View Post

Yep aint that the truth. My left was cracked all the way around on the left. Got a second hand one this time but good info on the wide cat option. Is that a brand and where, who sells them if you know - Cheers
                            2000 NM Paj - 2.5 Inch Lift - 81 Long Range tank - UHF - Rhino Rack - Dual Batteries - Hella 4000 Spotties - ARB Bar - Cargo Barrier - Custom Shelves - GPS Screen - Garmin GPS - Snorkle - Ox TJM Winch - MT MTZ - Polly Bags - Front ARB Locker - 50&60ltr Waeco....http://www.steveandviv.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wildcat - made by Genie - http://www.genieheaders.com/

See the other thread on them - http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...read.php?t=866
                              Ben

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X