NM Brochure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NM Brochure

Does anyone have a PDF copy of the NM sales brochure?
    Retired - 2001 NM Exceed V6, 2" Lovell/Bilstein Lift, Wildcat Headers and Custom 2.5" Lukey Ultra Flo System, Milford barrier, Cooper HTs and GY MT/Rs, TJM sump and transmission bashplates

Endorphin
    Yes I have a hard copy of both sales brochure NM model
    Sales info, and Tech /specs

Not sure how to convert to PDF, I will ask when I go back to work in a weeks time
    Cherrs
    Muzza
    Muzza
    2014 NW VRX , Alloy ECB bar, Poly air bags, EGR fixed. EDS scan gauge, lockup mate.
    2003 NP DID GLS retired and gone to a good home
    2007 21' Lotus spirit caravan

LH Torana

Comment

Great! Thanks Muzza.

If you can't find someone to help scanning it to PDF let me know and I'll do it for you. It would be nice to share this around as I know others are keen for it too.

Cheers,
      Mike
      Retired - 2001 NM Exceed V6, 2" Lovell/Bilstein Lift, Wildcat Headers and Custom 2.5" Lukey Ultra Flo System, Milford barrier, Cooper HTs and GY MT/Rs, TJM sump and transmission bashplates

Comment

Can you send me a Private mail with your emal adddress so I can attach and send back to you
        Muzza
        Muzza
        2014 NW VRX , Alloy ECB bar, Poly air bags, EGR fixed. EDS scan gauge, lockup mate.
        2003 NP DID GLS retired and gone to a good home
        2007 21' Lotus spirit caravan

LH Torana

Comment

Originally posted by Muzza View Post
          Can you send me a Private mail with your emal adddress so I can attach and send back to you
          Muzza
          Will do. PM on the way.

Comment

Brochure

hi, Ive just bought a 2002 GLS, DiD and would be keen to get a copy of a brochure also. Did you haveany joy in finding one?

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
              hi, Ive just bought a 2002 GLS, DiD and would be keen to get a copy of a brochure also. Did you haveany joy in finding one?
              Not yet. Although I'm chasing down a possibility with Muzza.

Comment

Folks,

The brochures should be available shortly.

Mike
                Last edited by Endorphin; 10-08-07, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Has anyone noticed the brake size that the tech spec brochure claims for the NM? It says 16" - I only wish that was true, except that with the standard 16" wheels they might have some trouble fitting in.

Realistically, I think the brakes are somewhere around 11" - a bit of an embarrassment for a heavy vehicle. A weak spot for the Paj, and apparently the reason they have a 2500kg tow rating here in Australia and 3300kg in NZ (cooler weather over there).

I haven't checked the actual measurements but my Subaru Liberty brakes look visibly larger than the Paj's when they are both parked in the driveway.

Have they increased the size for the NS??

Gaz
                  2010 MY 2011 VR-X V6. Stock standard.

Previously 02 NM auto V6 Exceed silver. Extra transmission cooler & transmission temp gauge, activated rear lights, Impco sequential LPG system, Redback (Wildcat) Headers, heavy duty radiator. Lovells shocks F & R, Polyair bags in rear.

My original Pajero experience - '90 NG Superwagon, 3.0 V6 manual bought new and kept until 1998. Great vehicle, no problems apart from the noisy valve lifters typical of that engine.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X