Toyota LC vs Mits Montero?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota LC vs Mits Montero?

Hello I hope you all can help me. Last year I puchased a long awaited LC. I live in the states and grew up in Southern Calif where the trucks a iconic. A Land Cruiser is cool here no matter what year or condition it is in. I knew nothing of clubs or forums and bought a 92 U.S. model that came with the 3FE engine. The truck is a dog! I love it, but it is slow and gas hog.

I have owned a 95 Montero previously. I loved it. I was a dream on the highway and had plenty of power to pass and cruise. I was not into offroading at the time or expedition travel.

I now know I need what I call an "Adventure Rig". A do all. A little trail running, a little expeditional travel and alot of loading my mountian bikes and traveling all over the southwest to ride.

Recently I have been thinking that I miss my Montero a lot. Can you guys help me with my homework? What year is the best here in the US? What I can expect in MPG with say 33" tires (tyres). Also what a the pitfalls and common problems I should look for. What type on maintaince would I need to do? The 3FE engine is easy to work on. I think the Montero is more complicated. How many miles can I expect to get out of the truck? Any info you guys can give me will help

It sounds like you have not found the forum 4x4 wire?
    This forum (4x4 wire) is US based and has a huge following of the Mitsubishi trucks. They will be able to help with the specifics of the Montero in a US based specification.
    ML triton with some accessories
    National E Trek Libary
    Getting Out There

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X