Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Np Water leak Drivers Floor

Hi to all

My NP 05 has now got a water leak on driver side.Any idea what to check or has anyone else had and fixed this problem .

Mark

i would take a look under the bonnet to see what hoses go into the firewall area to this side, could be a heater hose / connection.
    NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

After all the rain we've had up here in CQ, hopped into PJ and had water on the floor of the passenger side Smell like wet dog now
      Cheers
      Jack

Still asking myself why did l get the Pajero? The world may find a cure for cancer, but they can't fix the PJ

Comment

What angle are you parking?

If you park downward and down more on the left front then water leaks in drivers side.
        --
        Marquis
        SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

i am curious , i get water on the passenger side where is it coming from

Comment

Same place you get fresh air
            --
            Marquis
            SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

have they not got a some sort of system that stops the water ?

Comment

Originally posted by marquis View Post
                Same place you get fresh air
                What ... leaks in through under the scuttle panel ? .... but there's drains under there that are supposed to drop the water down the back of the guards...

Bit of silastic would fix the leak... bit worrying about the age of the vehicle and leaks already.
                'No Princess' - NJ LWB - Modded 2.8TD

Comment

Originally posted by zacc View Post
                  have they not got a some sort of system that stops the water ?
                  Obviously not

Got ours back from the dealer today after they looked at water on l/h floor and l/h mirror shake. Not exactly sure what was wrong as the cook picked it up. They said there was a door seal out of place on the door and now repaired. Will wait till the next storm and see how it goes

Mirror shake waiting on parts

Cheers
                  Jack
                  Cheers
                  Jack

Still asking myself why did l get the Pajero? The world may find a cure for cancer, but they can't fix the PJ

Comment

I've noticed the same problem - water getting into the drivers side (05 build NP). Given that we are in the western suburbs of Melbourne, we've only had rain twice in the last year (or so it seems!!). The dealer thinks he's fixed it - missing washers where the snorkel is mounted on the A pillar. I'm sceptical as there was much more water than would seep through a couple of self tappers. Will have to wait for the next heavy rain.

Adrian

Comment

It is your air conditioner.
                      Unblock the rubber valve underneath the tunnel above the bell housing.
                      To check if it is feel if the water is cold.

Regards

Comment

Could it be the windscreen? My windscreen leaked when I first got the car. So much so that both front foot wells would fill with water after heavy rain. The windscreen was resealed and I have not had a problem since.
                        Pajero MY05 Exceed, DVD / (infamous) Sat Nav, Petrol / Injected LPG, alloy bull bar, Blue Tongue compressor, Pirahna dual battery system, Cibie Oscar SC driving lights, UHF, Next G car kit, Waeco FF40, set Cooper ST's, cargo barrier and polyairs.

Comment

If the windscreen is non genuine, I'd have the thing checked out.
                          Also, check to see that the grommets etc on the firewall are all in place, especially if the vehicle has or has had CB cables and wiring running through it.

Comment

Thanks Guys

Ive sprayed water everywhere and i cant get it to leak

Comment

try looking at your ac out let ????

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X