Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relocating NM GLS heater controls

Hi everyone,
    I have searched the forum and the net and can't find an answer to my question.
    Can you move the heater controls down to where the CD stacker currently is on the NM GLS? I know you can on the Exceed. Not sure as the GLS has cables. I don't want to break anything, or loose functionality.
    I wish to fit a double DIN stereo.
    Cheers
    Chris
    2002 NM 3.5L V6 Auto GLS, 33" BFG KM3s on Patrol 16x8, front air locker, Ironman lift plus poly blocks plus rear airbags, Runva 11XP, Bushskinz, ARB Combo bar, HF, VHF/UHF radios, 9" LED spots, 2 x LED light bars, interior LED lighting, Rear drawers, dual batteries, Projecta DC/DC charger, cabin filter mod, Bisho's centre console mod, roof basket, solar panel, Darche 270 Eclipse awning, ebay snorkel, activated tail lights.

Try this
    http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=19897
    2005 NP Platinum 3.2 DID Auto, Lovells HD springs, Bilstein shocks, Firestone Airbags, ARB bar, Warn XD 9000 winch, IPF 900 Xtreme Sport lights, Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards, Outback Accessories rock sliders, GME 3200 UHF, CTEK Dc to Dc Dual Battery system, 265/75/16 General Grabber AT2 tyres, Torque Converter lock-up kit, Safari snorkel, Taipan high performance exhaust, LRA 66lt long range fuel tank.

Comment

Thanks Nik, exactly what I was looking for.

Chris
      2002 NM 3.5L V6 Auto GLS, 33" BFG KM3s on Patrol 16x8, front air locker, Ironman lift plus poly blocks plus rear airbags, Runva 11XP, Bushskinz, ARB Combo bar, HF, VHF/UHF radios, 9" LED spots, 2 x LED light bars, interior LED lighting, Rear drawers, dual batteries, Projecta DC/DC charger, cabin filter mod, Bisho's centre console mod, roof basket, solar panel, Darche 270 Eclipse awning, ebay snorkel, activated tail lights.

Comment

ive found doing a search on google, will turn up many threads on this site, that are otherwise hard to find by searching here
        2005 NP GLX Pajero 3.8L 5sp auto 198,000km

Comment

Suggested numerous times I have read.
          Apparently too difficult to implement a decent search function.

Yes, doing it through Google achieves what noone else can.

Comment

I think a lot of it comes down to search terms, I was looking for "move heater controls nm pajero" and the one Nik linked to is "Relocating Air-con control dials to bottom din"
            Pays to think outside the box.
            Thanks again
            Chris

Comment

That google searching is better, I've found stuff using that I couldn't find with the advanced search on the forum.

Chris, it's a nice mod to do but be prepared to sink a bit of time into it. Mine was very fiddly. It seems they're all different depending on the length of the cables.
              2005 NP Platinum 3.2 DID Auto, Lovells HD springs, Bilstein shocks, Firestone Airbags, ARB bar, Warn XD 9000 winch, IPF 900 Xtreme Sport lights, Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards, Outback Accessories rock sliders, GME 3200 UHF, CTEK Dc to Dc Dual Battery system, 265/75/16 General Grabber AT2 tyres, Torque Converter lock-up kit, Safari snorkel, Taipan high performance exhaust, LRA 66lt long range fuel tank.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X