NM split/bench rear seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NM split/bench rear seats

Guys I have a 2001 nm Pajero. My back seat is one piece as in it all folds fowards in one bench seat.

Ive seen these on ebay and was wondering if they would fit. if so is there different mounts for the different seats?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MITSUBISH...#ht_182wt_1142

I've also been considering doing the same... hope someone can shed some light on the topic
    2002 Pajero NM GLX 3.5L Manual

ARB Bullbar - 2" Lifted HD Lovells/Billies - Driving Lights - Upgraded Headlights - Custom Storage/Bed System & Curtains - 75L Fridge/Freezer - Dual Batts - Remote Head UHF - Engine Temperature Gauge/Alarm - 2.5m Awning - Cooper 265/75R16 AT3's on 16x7 BLAACK sunny's - TJM Air Compressor - Kenwood Stereo & Sub - Factory Roof Racks & Tow Bar - and a VERY long wish list!

Coming Soon (hopefully): Winch & Snorkel

Comment

Mine has the split fold seats. 4 bolts through the floor for each side. If your bench seat has the same number of bolts it should be a goer.
      02 NM 3.5v6 auto Exceed, seq gas inj,265/75/16 Wild Peaks,16x8 Ballistic alloys, 2.5" cat back, wild cat headers, Lovells HD/TJM Gold Series,30mm coil spacers in rear, dual batt, TJM/bushskinz, 4x4 equip axe & shovel holder, rev cam, 50L Waeco, Megapulse, poly airs, Safari snorkel, K&N, MM alloy b/bar, Roo Lite's, 21" light bar,remote mount UHF, extended breathers, ARB comp, Maxtrax, RTT, Batwing awning & much more!

my videos http://www.youtube.com/user/michealmannion?feature=mhee

Comment

I also reckon the mounts would be the same. I can't imagine that Mitsi are going to change their manufactured mounts dependant on which seat option is going to be fitted. Both seat options would be designed to fit the same mounts.

Should bolt straight in.
        01 NM Exceed 3.5l Auto, SVI LPG, Pacemakers, Alloy Bar, IPF lights, GME TX3440, OME/King Suspension, 2" Lift, Toyo OCII 75's, 2500Kg Tow Hitch, Milford Cargo Barrier, ARB Fridge, ABR Dual Battery isolator, Rear storage drawers, Hema Navigator 7, JVC 7" In dash DVD, TJM Compressor, 2.5T Hand winch and all the bits that go with it, and a 17' Jayco Westport.

Comment

Yeah thats what i thought too until I read this post

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=5405

I know they are different models but it appeared that even within the NJ there was a difference as far as floor pans and bolt holes go

Comment

To be sure then, take a measurement of your seat mount positions then go to a wrecker and find an NM with split fold seats and measure the mount positions for that. If they're the same then go for it.
            01 NM Exceed 3.5l Auto, SVI LPG, Pacemakers, Alloy Bar, IPF lights, GME TX3440, OME/King Suspension, 2" Lift, Toyo OCII 75's, 2500Kg Tow Hitch, Milford Cargo Barrier, ARB Fridge, ABR Dual Battery isolator, Rear storage drawers, Hema Navigator 7, JVC 7" In dash DVD, TJM Compressor, 2.5T Hand winch and all the bits that go with it, and a 17' Jayco Westport.

Comment

Originally posted by landau351 View Post
              Yeah thats what i thought too until I read this post

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=5405

I know they are different models but it appeared that even within the NJ there was a difference as far as floor pans and bolt holes go

the NJ difference in the rear mount was just the captive nuts were not in all shells, the punch marks for the mounts were, you just needed the centre floor mount and a reinforcement plate for the underside and drill your own holes for the centre floor mount ( make sure it comes with the seat) and it all worked, I would think nm is probably the same, all the outer mounts would be the same.
              Current vehicles: 1995 3.5l nj Pajero x 2, 1995 2.8td Mitsubishi Delica,2011 Jeep Patriot, 2 x 1971 ta 22 celicas, 74 ta 22 celica, ke 35 corollla with 18rg, 95 gtr 1000, 79 leyland terrier bus ( 350 chev),1978 ke 35 corolla, 1980 ra 40 celica 18rgeu,2011 agricat jd495
              Currently wrecking nh gls lwb, nh gl pov pack, 2 x nj gls lwb nl lwb, NH glx manual, 92 L300 delica

Comment

Where abouts in Brissie? You can have a look at mine if you like.
                Cheers, John.
                LC200 V8 goodness

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
                Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.

Comment

Hey John that would be handy. Im at kallangur and you?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X