So happy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So happy!

Just passet the annual MOT,thats what you call it?
    They sai the Pajero is in good condition!Just passed 19000 km and She drives realt good!
    Now just have to sort out the AC......hope its not the compressor thats out......
    Anyway,love the Paj!And now winter is coming here in Sweden,really love it when all the other people stand with their shovels digging their cars out
    I just make a hole so i can get in and just put it in drive and off i go
    Naturally i stop and remove all the snow from the Paj.....but i just love the feeling of just beeing intoppeble

Theo from Sweden,still in love with the Pajero
    2001 Exeed V6 GDI

Hi Theo, That's Great Mate, Most Australians have Never seen Snow or Ice like that, we have very Hot Summers 35 - 45 C degrees with Bushfire Threats All around us, the A/C is very important for us on Those Days. We don't know what it would be like to Dig Out our Pajeros before going to work in the mornings. It can't be an easy way to live?
    NP 05 Platinum Edition, 3.2 DiD Auto, Extra H/D 50mm Kings, Garmin GPS, Waeco 40, Turbo Smart Boost Gauge, Lambwool Covers, Kumo Tyres, Rock Sliders Pending, Surrey Downs Adelaide Sth Aust.

Comment

good to hear, i doubt it would be every day.. tho the ice on the windows could be fun..

yup i am the same, dam happy to be back in a pajero
      My Car is up for Sale => Link to Market Place

Has a current Vic roadworthy (valid from the 28/04/2016)

Comment

The Family went on a Tassie Holiday via Direct Flight, I missed my Pajero Big Time, couldn't wait to get out of the Horrible "New" Corolla rent a car, my back was stuff with its crappy seats and driving position! Economy wasn't great either.
        NP 05 Platinum Edition, 3.2 DiD Auto, Extra H/D 50mm Kings, Garmin GPS, Waeco 40, Turbo Smart Boost Gauge, Lambwool Covers, Kumo Tyres, Rock Sliders Pending, Surrey Downs Adelaide Sth Aust.

Comment

Hi Theo, mine just passed 250,000 klms and drives really well still, so 19000 is nothing!! your Paj isn't even worn in yet-lol.
          My Paj tows a 1500kg van thousands of kilometres a year in very hot conditions and recently did a gruelling week long trip to Fraser Island crossing the Island 9 times end to end on some very tough tracks (soft sand, massive ruts etc) and never missed a beat the whole trip. So you should have many years of trouble free motoring ahead of you with your Pajero.
          One very important thing I have found is regular oil changes-never miss one and use the appropriate oil for the climate where you live. Happy motoring.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbo View Post
            Hi Theo, That's Great Mate, Most Australians have Never seen Snow or Ice like that, we have very Hot Summers 35 - 45 C degrees with Bushfire Threats All around us, the A/C is very important for us on Those Days. We don't know what it would be like to Dig Out our Pajeros before going to work in the mornings. It can't be an easy way to live?
            You get uses to it,just like you get used to the heat...one other thing i like is as i live in the city where theres usually difficult to find a parkingspace.....during wintertime i can park where "normal" cars would not even think of.+ i get to help my fellow citizens to pull their 2wd compact cars out.......and in the summertime they ask Me why i need such a big 4wd for
            2001 Exeed V6 GDI

Comment

Originally posted by Easykill1978 View Post
              good to hear, i doubt it would be every day.. tho the ice on the windows could be fun..

yup i am the same, dam happy to be back in a pajero
              No. its not every day,but sometimes it can be pretty tough......on your Pajeros do you have the heating of the wiperblades when they are frozen to the window?
              2001 Exeed V6 GDI

Comment

Originally posted by jjacer View Post
                Hi Theo, mine just passed 250,000 klms and drives really well still, so 19000 is nothing!! your Paj isn't even worn in yet-lol.
                My Paj tows a 1500kg van thousands of kilometres a year in very hot conditions and recently did a gruelling week long trip to Fraser Island crossing the Island 9 times end to end on some very tough tracks (soft sand, massive ruts etc) and never missed a beat the whole trip. So you should have many years of trouble free motoring ahead of you with your Pajero.
                One very important thing I have found is regular oil changes-never miss one and use the appropriate oil for the climate where you live. Happy motoring.
                Good to hear! Just what the MOT Guy Said...it Will do double my 19000km with proper servicing no probs!
                2001 Exeed V6 GDI

Comment

Just saw that i spell like an a-hole......to many beerssorry
                  2001 Exeed V6 GDI

Comment

LOL, don't worry about it mate. Have another beer on me.

Comment

should that be 190,000km? or 19,000km?

Gun Metal 2006 NP VR-X Auto DiD | Cabin Air Filter Mod | Tinted Windows | EGR Blanked | Upper Timing Chain Guide - Replaced Twice | Still rolling like a tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Theo4x4 View Post
                        No. its not every day,but sometimes it can be pretty tough......on your Pajeros do you have the heating of the wiperblades when they are frozen to the window?
                        nope,

Comment

Not even Heated Seats OR Mirrors! I remember 20 yrs ago seeing an Old Volvo with Heated Seats......Wow! Now thats Luxury I thought at the Time.

Comment

the only heaters we have is the a/c unit and the rear window defogger

Comment

Originally posted by Theo4x4 View Post

haven't got it on my pajeros but do have it on my delica, along with heated mirrors, doesn't get much use though, in fact have never used it since i bought the car.
                              Current vehicles: 1995 3.5l nj Pajero x 2, 1995 2.8td Mitsubishi Delica,2011 Jeep Patriot, 2 x 1971 ta 22 celicas, 74 ta 22 celica, ke 35 corollla with 18rg, 95 gtr 1000, 79 leyland terrier bus ( 350 chev),1978 ke 35 corolla, 1980 ra 40 celica 18rgeu,2011 agricat jd495
                              Currently wrecking nh gls lwb, nh gl pov pack, 2 x nj gls lwb nl lwb, NH glx manual, 92 L300 delica

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X