Vacuum solenoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacuum solenoid

G'day guys any chance someone knows the part number for the vacuum solenoid under the bonnet for the 4wd system, after reading and testing I believe it could be that causing my issue...... Only time will tell. Thanks for any help.

is this it?

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=23790
    2005 NP GLX Pajero 3.8L 5sp auto 198,000km

Comment

Thanks heaps, does anyone know the genuine part number? If not I will run with the ashdown item
      Last edited by Camo; 14-11-13, 08:09 AM. Reason: Needed more info

Comment

Solenoid

Just go to a wreckers and get a pair for $20. They are interchangeable across nearly all models. And you can use 2 yellow or 2blue. Just re mark them with the misses nail polish.

Comment

Thanks will try that

Comment

Where are you located?
            NT 2010 GLX Police Pack, Auto 3.2 Diesel, Smartbar, Warn XD9000 Winch and Rear Diff Lock. Cooper AT3s on Factoty Alloys, 45mm lift TJM XGS GOLD front & rear, S/D with Poly air bags Rear and HD Front , Bushskinz I/C guard, TJM T/F Case And G/Box guards, Duel Battery setup with Redarc Isolator and Redarc electric brake controller.

Comment

Solenoids

Gidday Camo
              When I picked mine up from MM the yellow and blue solenoid come as a pair .....Valve Freewheel part no. MR430381
              Andy

Comment

Depending on what mma quote you, you might wanna grab them from here instead-> http://www.amayama.com/search/?q=MR430381&cur=AUD

Or grab the ashdown ones.
                97' NK 3ltr GLX LWB Manual | 3" lift | Wildcat headers | K&N air filter | 2.8 crawl gears | 4Terrain clutch | 2.25" exhaust | Factory locker rear | TJM 10,000lb winch | TJM snorkel
                97' NL GLS LWB Auto | 6G75 3.8ltr | Redback Headers

Comment

yeah MM are way too expensive for these small items. what $200 for the pair against Ashdown Ingrams price of around $40 for the pair.
                  NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

Thanks for all your help guys much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Handy Andy View Post
                      Gidday Camo
                      When I picked mine up from MM the yellow and blue solenoid come as a pair .....Valve Freewheel part no. MR430381
                      Andy
                      I have just been quoted $494 for this item but I see them advertised on E Bay for $29 any one give me advice

Comment

Save the $470 and buy the eBay one! I'm guessing that was original through the dealer. The eBay ones have good reputation from what I've read in here, and is what I'm using currently

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X