SRS airbag sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRS airbag sensors

Hi all, just purchased an 04 NP exceed which has the airbags fitted to the front seats.my question is, where are the sensors located to deploy these airbags ? Reason being, I'm looking into purchasing some sliders and was wondering how they may affect the airbag deployment for the seat bags.
    2004 NP exceed DI-D: Bilstein/Lovell 2"HD lift, Bushskinz guards & sliders,Tigerz 2x2.5 awning, Toyo Opat 2's, Safari snorkel, SR 3" exhaust

I think the sensors are in the front bar?Try google..It knows everything
    Cheers Richie

06 np 3.2 DID pajero...arb bar..warn winch..tjm snorkel ..27" light bar..roof racks..rotronics dual batt system ..cargo barrier..tough dog suspension...km2 tyres.(265/75/16 )...60lt arb fridge and slide....arb awning..40lt water system...arb compressor..15" roof mounted tv/dvd..

Comment

Im not exactly sure on the NP, but on later models there are a pair of sensors on each side, one in the bottom of the B pillar and one on the C pillar, both are where the seat belt mechanisms are...

Hope that's of some help,

Dan

Comment

Thanks for the replies fellas, I will take vin # into local dealer tomorrow and see if they can clarify the location.
        Cheers
        2004 NP exceed DI-D: Bilstein/Lovell 2"HD lift, Bushskinz guards & sliders,Tigerz 2x2.5 awning, Toyo Opat 2's, Safari snorkel, SR 3" exhaust

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X