Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed!!!

Hello all.
    I just got my hand on a stainless TJM nudge bar. Tried fitting it up this morning and didn't go as easy as I thought it would. There are only 4 mounting points. I know where they are. The problem I have is I got no idea how to get the bumper off in order to get the top 2 brackets on. Is there anyone in melbourne who would be able to spare a bit if time to help me out with this? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Mick.
    Never argue with an idiot. He might drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience!!

2014 VRX, 3.2tdi, ARB Bull Bar, Awning, uniden uhf, KO2 tyres. Pretty standard, but good enough for me.

don,t you just remove the grill to get to those 2 top bolt areas ?
    NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

That's what I thought. I got the grill off reasonably easy. I need to get the bumper off (not completely) because the top 2 brackets go through it and then get screwed on to 2 of the existing bumper screws.
      Never argue with an idiot. He might drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience!!

2014 VRX, 3.2tdi, ARB Bull Bar, Awning, uniden uhf, KO2 tyres. Pretty standard, but good enough for me.

Comment

Take the paj to panel beater tomorrow mate,if there nice they'll show you.
        Cheers Richie

06 np 3.2 DID pajero...arb bar..warn winch..tjm snorkel ..27" light bar..roof racks..rotronics dual batt system ..cargo barrier..tough dog suspension...km2 tyres.(265/75/16 )...60lt arb fridge and slide....arb awning..40lt water system...arb compressor..15" roof mounted tv/dvd..

Comment

Working...
        X