Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• landcruiser trailer hubs

Hi All

Is there anyway I can fit my NP alloy wheels on my camper trailer that has land cruiser hubs. It would be good to have all the same wheels trailer and car. Seems the centre of the NP alloy is smaller and the wheel studs on the trailer are slightly bigger as well.
    I know I can get steel wheels the are inter changeable, but I already have the rims.
    So your thoughts and advised would be appreciated.

Thanks

David
    Last edited by poppasmurf5558; 24-11-13, 08:14 PM.

I have Paj 17" alloys on my CT for the same reason as wanting the same rim all the way around the car/CT, had to use wheel spacers though. Because my axel wasn't exactly centered, had to use 2" on one side and 2 1/2" on the other.

Just took it into Sundown NP and didn't miss a beat.

2006 NP DID Auto Exceed
    TJM Bullbar, Lovells 2" Lift, Airbag Man Firestone Coil Bags, TJM Airtec Snorkel, Dual Battery, 55w HID Headlight Conv, 55w HID Spotties, Uniden UH7700NB UHF, Maxxis 771 A/T's, Sony HD Head unit, A/M Tow, 55Ltr Aux Tank with fuel transfer pump, Tigerz11 Alloy Roof Rack, Primus 92L Mammoth Dual-Zone Fridge/Freezer.

On the back - Outback Star Off-road Camper Trailer w/23ft Tent, 2 x 100ah AGM, Power & LED's everywhere....
    Pics HERE

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X