Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARB Bullbar

Hi,
    Very upset with ARB Toowoomba. Was told by ARB Toowoomba that Melbourne has stock for the Pajero NP. Placed my order and paid( Happy) Then this morning I received an e-mail from ARB Toowoomba stating that they just received a fax( Still Faxing) saying that my Bullbar is on back order,there will be a 6-8 week wait for the Bullbar, due to the age of the pajero it will take some time.
    Just to show how they have us at the short and curlies. So I just have to wait.
    I just had to let some steam out.

Jan

Ask anyone here, we aren't surprised
    2000 NM Pajero GLS, ECB Bullbar, Sidesteps, Spotties, Goodyear Wranglers, Pro Rack Racks, Ebay Snorkel, K & N Air Filter, ebay awning, ebay bash plates, extractors with 2 & 1/2 system, uhf (to be fitted)

Comment

Yeah, no huge surprise but once you get it, you won't look back
      2004 NP DiD GLX, 5 spd Manual with SMF, ARB Bullbar, Ironman 12000lb winch, Lightforce Genesis lights, Airtec Snorkel, 81L LRA tank, Unifilter, GME 3500 UHF, Redarc elec brake controller, ARB dual Batt tray with 60AH Deep cycle Batt & Redarc Isolator, Bushskinz Sliders, intercooler and sump guards, Lovells raised HD springs, Polyairs & Bilstein shocks, Milford Cargo Barrier, Philips +100 globes, 2nd set of rims with 245/75x16 Bighorns, Waeco 60L Fridge & a Cavalier camper trailer!

Comment

I was lucky with my NS one... Put in my order and 4 weeks later it arrived. Still took 2 weeks longer than I was advised.

Gareth
        Silver 2008 NS VRX 3.2 DiD
        Ironman / Lovell 50mm lift, 275/65R18 Maxxis Big Horn's, Custom Rear bar protection, Bush Skinz intercooler guard, 4mm oil pan guard (self made), Bush Skinz Trans and Transfer guards, Bush Skinz Rock sliders, ARB Deluxe colour coded bull bar, ORU 12,000LB winch, Light force 240 Spot Lights, Custom dual battery carrier / Red Arc Isolator, UHF, Custom Tuned Uni-Chip.

Comment

Mine took 10 weeks, order disappeared, guy who ordered it left the company, got given to another customer blah blah. This was from the WA Canning Vale branch (head office). Pajero wasn't a daily driver so it didn't bother me too much, and the fact I got it at trade price also eased the pain
          The wait until they have enough orders to do a batch of 20ish so if you are the first order you'll be waiting a while...
          SOLD 2004 NP 3.2 auto
          NOW 2014 Ranger XLT auto

Comment

I have relaxed abit by now, thanks for the replies.Looks like I am not the Only one.At least I am getting my Safari Snorkel Fitted Tomorrow by Opposite Lock.

Comment

Certainly not alone. Ordered, deposit paid, bar made then given to someone else, reordered, 3 months later it arrives. In the end though, very happy with the bar.

Comment

Sounds like the same old ARB story, once they have your money they are in no rush to make things happen. Give them a min $50 deposit and watch the phone ring with over the top service, they are lucky their products carry them...
                NP MY04 Auto 3.2 DID 21st Anniversary -ARB Deluxe Winch Bar, Smittybilt X20 10,000lb Winch, Airtech Snorkel, Bilstein & Lovells HD 50mm Raised Front and Rear, GME TX3345 UHF & AE4702B Aerial, Phillips X-Treme Vision Headlights, Lightforce 240 XGT's, Bushskinz Intercooler & Sump Guards, Maxxis 771 AT LT 265/70 R16's, Rhino Heavy Duty Roof Racks & Shovel Holder, Foxwing Awning, Stienbauer Performance Chip, EGR System Removed & Blanked, Goodsy's Power Window Mod.

Comment

Originally posted by vanrenj View Post
                  Hi,
                  Very upset with ARB Toowoomba. Was told by ARB Toowoomba that Melbourne has stock for the Pajero NP. Placed my order and paid( Happy) Then this morning I received an e-mail from ARB Toowoomba stating that they just received a fax( Still Faxing) saying that my Bullbar is on back order,there will be a 6-8 week wait for the Bullbar, due to the age of the pajero it will take some time.
                  Just to show how they have us at the short and curlies. So I just have to wait.
                  I just had to let some steam out.

Jan
                  Hi Vanrenj,

I looked into this one and according to our system there is stock of your bull bar being delivered in the next few days to ARB Toowoomba from Brisbane. I would suggest checking back in with ARB Toowoomba about the status of your order.

Cheers,
                  Cass
                  ARB 4X4 Accessories Head Office.

Comment

Originally posted by ARB 4X4 Accessories View Post
                    Hi Vanrenj,

I looked into this one and according to our system there is stock of your bull bar being delivered in the next few days to ARB Toowoomba from Brisbane. I would suggest checking back in with ARB Toowoomba about the status of your order.

Cheers,
                    Cass

Isn't customer service about ARB Toowoomba getting back to the customer.

It isn't rocket science.

This isn't a knock against ARB but some of it's franchise stores.

I have spent a fair bit of money with ARB at one Sydney store and they were fantastic, I than moved and went to two other stores closer to me. Not impressed by either of them, they didn't get any dollars from me and never will.

My local TJM had the good luck to have a winch, bull bar and other items bought by me.

People that screw me once or try to screw me never get a second chance.

Comment

I have always found the Toowoomba ARB store to be very good. They did an excellent job with my bullbar and the price was very good. have ordered a few things from them and it has always worked out well.
                      NT ACTIV 2010 DID Manual

Comment

ARB Capalaba is my first choice when I want stuff like that done.

Quoted a delivery date of 6 weeks when I ordered my bullbar. It was closer to 3 months but I wasn't really in a hurry for it and they always kept me informed of where my order was at.

But the important thing for me is how flexible they've been. I have to save the money before I can get work done and a couple of times I've booked something and then soon afterwards the money became available for something else I wanted done so I've rung them up to get the second job done while the Paj was in the shop. Every time I asked they did the extra work.

From memory I got the snorkel fitted at the same time I got the bullbar fitted and got the dual battery system issues sorted out and some rewiring done at the same time as the suspension lift was done.

The quality of work has been fantastic and I've never had an issue with anything.

Cargo barrier on order.
                        2003 NP DID Exceed with a bit of lift and a hunk of steel on the front with some stuff hanging off it

Comment

[QUOTE=ARB 4X4 Accessories;335813]Hi Vanrenj,

Cheers,
                          Cass[/QUOTE

Cass, thanks for the reply.I have sent an e-mail to ARB Toowoomba and attached a copy of your post.I will keep you informed.

Cheers
                          Jan

Comment

Cass - I have picked up my Bull bar from ARB Toowoomba yesterday.
                            I am still busy fitting it. Thanks again

Cheers
                            Jan

Comment

Originally posted by vanrenj View Post
                              Cass - I have picked up my Bull bar from ARB Toowoomba yesterday.
                              I am still busy fitting it. Thanks again

Cheers
                              Jan
                              Pretty good outcome, always like to hear when things go right
                              Loving the PAJ
                              |04 NP DiD GLS|Manual|ARB Bullbar|Lightforce lights|Dual Batteries|Snorkel|

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X