Electric window won't wind up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric window won't wind up

The passenger side window on the Paj won't wind up now. Sick of the small stuff going wrong.
    Anyone have an idea to fix it?
    It eventually went back up after some persistence
    2000 NM Pajero GLS, ECB Bullbar, Sidesteps, Spotties, Goodyear Wranglers, Pro Rack Racks, Ebay Snorkel, K & N Air Filter, ebay awning, ebay bash plates, extractors with 2 & 1/2 system, uhf (to be fitted)

Originally posted by dmr292 View Post
    The passenger side window on the Paj won't wind up now. Sick of the small stuff going wrong.
    Anyone have an idea to fix it?
    It eventually went back up after some persistence
    When its down spary alittle silicon lubricant on the tracks.. i am assuming the motor is fine and that it struggles to go up and down slowly.
    My Car is up for Sale => Link to Market Place

Has a current Vic roadworthy (valid from the 28/04/2016)

Comment

Not a bad idea that, mine are pathetically slow compared to the mrs's car but yeah a good 8.5yrs difference in age.
      2003 NP Pajero GLS 3.2 DID.

E.C. Bullbar, USB/Bluetooth Stereo, Cabin Filter Mod, 20% tint, Bridgestone AT LT 265/70/16, EGR Blanks, Bonnet Protector, Engine Guardian, Boost/Oil Pressure/Volt Gauges + Huge Wish list

Comment

try cleaning all the crap stuck in the tracks with a solvent like wax'n'grease remover

then apply a dry lubricant like graphite powder. The nature of these cars & how dusty they get, a wet lubricant like silicone spray can turn to glue quickly.
        2005 NP GLX Pajero 3.8L 5sp auto 198,000km

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsu Miyagi View Post
          try cleaning all the crap stuck in the tracks with a solvent like wax'n'grease remover

then apply a dry lubricant like graphite powder. The nature of these cars & how dusty they get, a wet lubricant like silicone spray can turn to glue quickly.
          true dah.. close one thanks
          My Car is up for Sale => Link to Market Place

Has a current Vic roadworthy (valid from the 28/04/2016)

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X