Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NM Pajero Dual Aircon system regas

Hello everybody,

I'm just wondering if anyone has an idea of how much gas actually goes into a dual Aircon system? I have had it regassed and is only just cold. The rear vents are quite cold but the front vents aren't as cold. The AC guy said something about 700 grams of gas. And it may have an airlock. Call him in a couple of days to see if it is still not as cold as it should be.
    Thanks very much.

My rear aircon in a 2004 caused untold problems. Every time it was re-gassed it sprung a new leak. In the end, I had the rear aircon disconnected and welded up.... works wonderfully well now....

Comment

Probably rusted out with that pommie salt. lol
      MY05 Exceed Di-D Auto, TuneIt chip, Turbo Timer, Aux.Trans cooler, Low Water Alarm, 20" Light bar, Bilsteins, H/D rear springs, B/Stone D697 L/T tyres, TPMS, MCC Alloy Bar,+90Narva H/L globes, Roof Console w/-GME 3340 uhf.Magellen GPS & Hema Hn6,Ark battery box w/-135a/h GEL, 60Lt FridgeMate,100W Solar, Ctec Dc-DC charger, Rola Aero Bars, UpTop Awning, Wheelie Bin, WetSeat covers, Crash cam.
      Towing. '00 Gazal Infinity ATV 18' Caravan.
      http://mefi.us/images/fuelly/smallsig-metric/93405.png

Comment

May be a dirty evaporator. I'll be trying to fit myself in the foot well of the front passenger seat to check it out. A few stretches before hand may be in order.

Comment

Originally posted by wrexy View Post
          Probably rusted out with that pommie salt. lol
          Spot on... damn those cold cold winter roads. All sorted now. I didn't even know if had rear aircon, it only gets used 3 days a year in Manchester...

The drivers side rear arch plastic cover, that sits on top of the fuel filler needs refitting as the brackets rusted... Damn that salt...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X