Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• john_char
    replied
    our 3.5l does alright. average 13-14 around town and as low as 11 on the highway. I am not a lead foot, but then again I don't pussy foot around either. What I do do is keep the oil changed regularily with mobil one as well as all the other oils, run a K&N and have high tyre pressure.

Hope this helps.

The only reason we didn't go for a oil burner is the wife hates the sound, makes it sound like a tractor she says. You can't argue with logic like that.

Leave a comment:

• Sandgroper
    replied
    Hi Don,
    Our 2002 NM DiD manual averages 9 litres/100km, we usually get about 1000kms from our 90 litre tank
    Towing our 2.5T boat it averages 16 litres/100km.

Sandgroper.

Leave a comment:

• psproule
    replied
    Just traded my 2000 V6 Pajero on a 2006 DID.

Went from 17L / 100km to 9L / 100km.

We'll save $10,000 in fuel over 4 years and the DID has as much if not more poke than the 3.5V6. I can drive it on cruise all the way up the Hume to Sydney without shifting out of 5th gear, where the old one wanted 4th on many of the hills.

Pat

Leave a comment:

• Aussie
    replied
    Hi Don,

I get 8 - 9 hwy, 9-10 city

2004 3.2DiD.

Petrols are quite a bit thirstier, but i won't comment on them as i have never owned one.

but check this thread out by Pickle

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=39

Leave a comment:

• Muzza
    replied
    Hi Don
    Please refer to the FAQ section there is a great table on fuel consumption of all engines

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Don2007
    started a topic Economy: Diesel vs Petrol

Economy: Diesel vs Petrol

What economy per 100 km's should I expect from 2000-2002 Pajero before I buy one?

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X