Fuel usage vs battery change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel usage vs battery change

I changed the battery a while back, fuel economy was about 9-9.5l/100km, this was a regular figure before the battery change, fuel usage is now about 12l/100km gone up by about 3l/100km.
    I am assuming the ECU has had a hiccup somehow, maybe a run time /reset time is required post having power off????????
    Any thoughts on getting the fuel useage back to normal.
    NX 2016 GLS, Graphite, Nudge Bar, Pirelli Scorpion Plus.

Not sure if the NP DiD ECU goes into Learning Mode after battery is Reconnected? If it does, you may have to Disconnect/Reconnect the battery again and go for a Gentle Drive?
    NP 05 Platinum Edition, 3.2 DiD Auto, Extra H/D 50mm Kings, Garmin GPS, Waeco 40, Turbo Smart Boost Gauge, Lambwool Covers, Kumo Tyres, Rock Sliders Pending, Surrey Downs Adelaide Sth Aust.

Comment

Originally posted by hinsch View Post
      I changed the battery a while back, fuel economy was about 9-9.5l/100km, this was a regular figure before the battery change, fuel usage is now about 12l/100km gone up by about 3l/100km.
      I am assuming the ECU has had a hiccup somehow, maybe a run time /reset time is required post having power off????????
      Any thoughts on getting the fuel useage back to normal.
      Disconnecting the battery usually RESETS the ECU not upset it. Get MM to do an Error Code check. You said it was a while ago, so any re-learning would have been done by now anyway.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X