Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in Adelaide have a 120amp male fusible link laying around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Adelaide have a 120amp male fusible link laying around?

Hi Group,

I can prob just go and buy one tomorrow when the shops open... although i do need to drive the car in the meantime.

Anyone have a male 120amp fusible link laying around and want to sell? (or can replace) preferably north of adelaide city. I was changing my alternator out today and didn't disconnect the battery *doh* ended up taking out the fuse to the cabin. She all still works when the car is started but nothing on ACC/on till i start the engine and she powers from the alternator.

Thanks in advance!!
    2003 NP Pajero GLS 3.2 DID.

E.C. Bullbar, USB/Bluetooth Stereo, Cabin Filter Mod, 20% tint, Bridgestone AT LT 265/70/16, EGR Blanks, Bonnet Protector, Engine Guardian, Boost/Oil Pressure/Volt Gauges + Huge Wish list

Green Monster is a Sparky? He might have one Kicking Around?
    NP 05 Platinum Edition, 3.2 DiD Auto, Extra H/D 50mm Kings, Garmin GPS, Waeco 40, Turbo Smart Boost Gauge, Lambwool Covers, Kumo Tyres, Rock Sliders Pending, Surrey Downs Adelaide Sth Aust.

Comment

Well besides the obvious of always removing the negative lead (first) before working on the car... I have also found out:

The 120amp fusible link powers your immobilizer. (with it blown the car will still crank but is no go.) - Very useful to find out at 5:30am on a saturday morning....

You can switch the 60amp and the 120amp over and get the car to start.

The central locking requires both the 120amp and the 60amp to be working before it will work.

The only place I could buy a 120amp fusible link was from Sprint Auto-parts ($8)and they had plenty. Everywhere else ie Repco, supercrap, parts boys etc only carry up to 100amp.

Anyway all is now well

E.C. Bullbar, USB/Bluetooth Stereo, Cabin Filter Mod, 20% tint, Bridgestone AT LT 265/70/16, EGR Blanks, Bonnet Protector, Engine Guardian, Boost/Oil Pressure/Volt Gauges + Huge Wish list

Comment

Originally posted by hobbo View Post
        Green Monster is a Sparky? He might have one Kicking Around?
        Sure do, I have a big box full of nails , I'm sure we will find one that will do the job, haha
        NX ARB bar totally stock,, for now and the trusty old NM Exceed ,Injected LPG. ARB Sahara bar 12000lb Tigerz11winch,Lightforce genisis ,2x stealth LED bars, rear LED reverse light, GU Patrol black wheels 32"BFGs ,custom alloy roof rack with twin awnings,, snorkel, Milford barrier, custom rear storage ,triple batteries,fridge slide,Pioneer touchscreen unit, 50L Waeco,UHF,lots of scratches down the sides, new super powerful engine!,bash plates, 3" lift,polyairs Dobinsons,extractors ,Maxtrax

Comment

Lol yeah I think I'll go ahead and change them all out to nails, much easier that way haha!!

PS: I knew my alternator was dying but bloody hell all my dash is bright now!!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X