Clear All

• Some pretty lights in the dash

We'll here is one for the brains trust
    Driving in road works 60 kmph
    Has to stop quickly jammed on the brakes

Check engine light comes on as does the stability and stability off lights
    After a few more k's the lights go out and then randomly come
    On at the own leisure
    Truck still runs fine, I have plugged the snap on scanner in with the following codes
    Engine 41 throttle position

Abs 00 undocumented

ABS / Astc 35 data error between Ecu and asc Ecu

Hydraulic brake system
    35 engine fail

Clear the codes and there all back within 10 minutes

Wayne
    Last edited by amr75wcr; 08-12-13, 02:37 PM.
    04 NP DID GLX ARB Steel Bullbar 2" ARB/King Springs, Billies, Warn Winch, Rhino Track Mount Racks, Rola Basket, Rallye 4000 HID, UHF, Reverse camera, Custom Console, Fridge Slide and Rear Door Table, DVD Screen, 40lt Engel, Dual Battery Sytem with Auto Isolator, Cargo Barrier, polaris gps, Sat Phone, BFG A/Ts, Foxwing awning, ARB Locker, Bush Skinz sliders $ inter plate, 3" exhaust chip, custom bar & twin tyres

And a PB Challenger with a list if goodies getting as long as the Paj

Battery out for 10 mins???? worth a try?
    04 GLS NP 3.2 AUTO Diesel, Safari Snorkel, Dual Battery, 81L Aux Tank, UHF Roof Console, Alloy Bull Bar, Lovell 36mm Nitro Gas Shocks, Lovell HD 50mm Lift, Rear Poly Air Bags, 265/75/16 Falken Wildpeaks, 65L Waeco CFX Fridge/Freezer, Kings Rooftop Tent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusco View Post
      Battery out for 10 mins???? worth a try?
      Scan tool does Sam job without upsetting the A/C system
      Wayne
      04 NP DID GLX ARB Steel Bullbar 2" ARB/King Springs, Billies, Warn Winch, Rhino Track Mount Racks, Rola Basket, Rallye 4000 HID, UHF, Reverse camera, Custom Console, Fridge Slide and Rear Door Table, DVD Screen, 40lt Engel, Dual Battery Sytem with Auto Isolator, Cargo Barrier, polaris gps, Sat Phone, BFG A/Ts, Foxwing awning, ARB Locker, Bush Skinz sliders $ inter plate, 3" exhaust chip, custom bar & twin tyres

Comment

Have you an electric brake controller.
        Loving the PAJ
        |04 NP DiD GLS|Manual|ARB Bullbar|Lightforce lights|Dual Batteries|Snorkel|

Comment

Over Boosting?, Vac Solinoids under battery?, Vac Linkage on top of Air Intake ( search Aussie Dan Posts ), MAP Sensor Faulty or just it's Filter Blocked?
          NP 05 Platinum Edition, 3.2 DiD Auto, Extra H/D 50mm Kings, Garmin GPS, Waeco 40, Turbo Smart Boost Gauge, Lambwool Covers, Kumo Tyres, Rock Sliders Pending, Surrey Downs Adelaide Sth Aust.

Comment

Originally posted by GC007 View Post
            Have you an electric brake controller.
            Nope no electronic brake controller

Comment

Originally posted by amr75wcr View Post
              Nope no electronic brake controller
              OK, mine goes a bit nuts (AB and TS lights come one) and it has something to do with the controller as when I turn the controller off it stops the lights. It maybe the way it is supposed to act.

Just thought I maybe able to steer you in the right direction
              Loving the PAJ
              |04 NP DiD GLS|Manual|ARB Bullbar|Lightforce lights|Dual Batteries|Snorkel|

Comment

And there is the winner
                Same as dans problem linkage has come adrift from the throttle butterfly.
                Unfortunately the clip is gone so a bit of wire will do until I can get a new clip.
                Thanks for the input
                Wayne

Comment

If you have the time some pics of the clip would be good for future reference for when I jump on the brakes hard. Lol
                  04 GLS NP 3.2 AUTO Diesel, Safari Snorkel, Dual Battery, 81L Aux Tank, UHF Roof Console, Alloy Bull Bar, Lovell 36mm Nitro Gas Shocks, Lovell HD 50mm Lift, Rear Poly Air Bags, 265/75/16 Falken Wildpeaks, 65L Waeco CFX Fridge/Freezer, Kings Rooftop Tent.

Comment

Here we go Dusco: http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=33738
                    I doubt however that standing on the brakes actually caused the clip to come off. The fault appearing at that time would likely just be a coincidence.

Glad to hear you are now on top of the problem Wayne.
                    If my clip ever pops off again I will likely drill a very small hole in the end of the actuator rod (in the clip groove) and install a small split pin to secure the rod onto the butterfly linkage.
                    That will stop it ever happening again.....
                    Cheers, Dan.
                    2004 NP DiD GLX, 5 spd Manual with SMF, ARB Bullbar, Ironman 12000lb winch, Lightforce Genesis lights, Airtec Snorkel, 81L LRA tank, Unifilter, GME 3500 UHF, Redarc elec brake controller, ARB dual Batt tray with 60AH Deep cycle Batt & Redarc Isolator, Bushskinz Sliders, intercooler and sump guards, Lovells raised HD springs, Polyairs & Bilstein shocks, Milford Cargo Barrier, Philips +100 globes, 2nd set of rims with 245/75x16 Bighorns, Waeco 60L Fridge & a Cavalier camper trailer!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X