I love this forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love this forum!

After the advice from you guys I have saved my self a bundle by checking the top chain guide rail (on the verge of cracking completely), replaced the broken antenna and now just fixed the constant back tailgate rattle that almost drove me mad. You are worth your weight in gold.
    03 NP GLS DID
    2 inch lift, Rhino Bars, Bull Bar, Tow Bar, Hella Driving ligths, Maxxis AT-771s tyres, Cargo Barrier, Dual Battery, DIY shelving

Yep. I'm pretty good.
    .Previously an NP GLX 3.8 auto RIP
    NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

Pajero and Mountain Bike Owners are All Nice People.
      NP 05 Platinum Edition, 3.2 DiD Auto, Extra H/D 50mm Kings, Garmin GPS, Waeco 40, Turbo Smart Boost Gauge, Lambwool Covers, Kumo Tyres, Rock Sliders Pending, Surrey Downs Adelaide Sth Aust.

Comment

Mountain bikes are evil! Well they are in your late 30's!!!
        NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodsy View Post
          Mountain bikes are evil! Well they are in your late 30's!!!
          After my work place back injury I lost most of my fitness and Piled on the Kilos, so the Mrs bought me a MTB to spend more time with our Son and Get Fit at the Same Time, Joined the Sth Aust Mountain Bike Forum, went on Lots of Rides, Got Fit Fast and Lost Lots of Weight. I'm 53 ! It's All Good.
          NP 05 Platinum Edition, 3.2 DiD Auto, Extra H/D 50mm Kings, Garmin GPS, Waeco 40, Turbo Smart Boost Gauge, Lambwool Covers, Kumo Tyres, Rock Sliders Pending, Surrey Downs Adelaide Sth Aust.

Comment

Bought one with a 55cc engine. Did 50kmph. Disappeared at 5 kmph and 5 stitches and a chipped tooth later it was back on ebay.
            NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

LOL ! That's Not a MTB, thats a Suicide Machine ! Not Legal either......

Comment

Guys at work called it the bike from hell. I could not argue.
                Owned less than 2 weeks. Rode it less than one.
                NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X