• keyless

another question
    wheres the best (and cheapest) place to get a keyless remote for the nm
    car came without one i know it will have to be coded etc

Originally posted by roby02 View Post
    another question
    wheres the best (and cheapest) place to get a keyless remote for the nm
    car came without one i know it will have to be coded etc
    The best place and the cheapest place will be separated by a few hundred dollars. A few people from the forum have found them on eBay (second hand and new) from USA. The most difficult aspect of this is making sure that you buy the correct one. On the back of the genuine fob is a model code in white print.....be sure to find out the correct fob model number for your car and ask for a guarantee that you are buying that model from the seller. The code on the fob of my 05 Exceed is G8D-523M-A, yours MAY or MAY NOT be similar..... it would be worth a phone call to Mitsubishi to get the correct fob number for your car....you can also ask the price of the genuine article...but be sitting down when you do. Be very careful of sellers on eBay, some offer cases (shells) only with no internal electronics but sometimes you have to read the fine print to find that out.
    Search eBay for Shogun, Montero and Pajero remote but ignore the listings that include 'sport' as this refers to the Challenger in some countries.
    Some online and shopping centre locksmiths can also supply and code Pajero remotes for substantially less than genuine.

You can code the remotes yourself using the instruction guide from this forum.
    Last edited by bazzle; 18-12-13, 10:25 PM. Reason: omission
    2005 NP Exceed 3.8

Comment

remotesandkeys.com

Read my posts on here: http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=35186

Comment

Depends on whether your remote still works (just a broken case) or if you need new insides as well. I had to get a new case. Got one off ebay for $20. That was nearly 12 months ago and is still in great shape. I just transfered the guts into the new case.
        2000 NM Pajero GLS, ECB Bullbar, Sidesteps, Spotties, Goodyear Wranglers, Pro Rack Racks, Ebay Snorkel, K & N Air Filter, ebay awning, ebay bash plates, extractors with 2 & 1/2 system, uhf (to be fitted)

Comment

asked local key cutter in shopping centre can get one and coded for $145 is that good or bad ??

Comment

Originally posted by roby02 View Post
            asked local key cutter in shopping centre can get one and coded for $145 is that good or bad ??
            takes about 10 minutes to programme one ( or more) yourself.

I got 2 from US for $195 incuding postage ( identical to original Mitsubishi)

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X