Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonnet protector

Hi all.
    Just wondering if anybody has any instructions on how to fit a bonnet protector. Got one off eBay which included all four wind shields for the doors. They were easy as they just stick on the doors with 3M tape. Bonnet protector has a few little bits and pieces that i find a little confusing. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Mick
    Never argue with an idiot. He might drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience!!

2014 VRX, 3.2tdi, ARB Bull Bar, Awning, uniden uhf, KO2 tyres. Pretty standard, but good enough for me.

I cant help you as I haven't fitted one before, but did you get a genuine one or just a tinted one?

I like the carbon fibre look one but cant find anywhere to buy it.

Good luck with it all.
    Loving the PAJ
    |04 NP DiD GLS|Manual|ARB Bullbar|Lightforce lights|Dual Batteries|Snorkel|

Comment

Hi.
      Don't think it's genuine. Just got a tinted one of eBay.

Cheers,

Mick
      Never argue with an idiot. He might drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience!!

2014 VRX, 3.2tdi, ARB Bull Bar, Awning, uniden uhf, KO2 tyres. Pretty standard, but good enough for me.

Comment

I have never fitted one to a pajero, but have to fords and Hondas. if you lift bonnet place protector in place you should find the holes in the protector(under side) will align with holes in underneath of bonnet , most I have fitted have push in nuts to go in those holes then screw through the protector. yes without pics hard to explain hope this helps good luck.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X