Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear cargo door and rear side panels

Hi,

has any removed the paneling from the rear cargo door? i checked the book and cant see what needs doing.. i realy dont want to brake anything.

also second thing.. rear side panel (just after the cargo door. in the cabin.) i want to remove these for a project i am wanting to do..

any help would be neat.

thanks

Derek

ps found the cargo door tips

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=21926
    My Car is up for Sale => Link to Market Place

Has a current Vic roadworthy (valid from the 28/04/2016)

To remove side panel You need to remove plastic trim in rear seat well and there are some screw's hidden by carpet also seat belt anchor point's and upper grab handles once all screws are removed you start at window surround and gently pry it away once top section of trim is removed you can feed seat belt's through and remove completely then you will find some more screw's retaining lower trim cover plus clip's don't forget to unplug rear of lighter plug to avoid damage.
    If any clips break super cheap have a similar clip in hang pack's which do the job otherwise Genuine MM.
    The trick is to go slow and steady if you have trim removal tool's it does help but you can normally pull trim forward enough to see how things are retained.

good luck.
    2002 NM V6 3.5

Comment

awesome thanks
      My Car is up for Sale => Link to Market Place

Has a current Vic roadworthy (valid from the 28/04/2016)

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X