new unit heaps of ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new unit heaps of ideas

Hi just received my NP DID and I want to know where or who sells seat covers for the whole car. also I want to know what would replace the plastic bash plate under the car. I might also add that I bought this car from Action Motors in cannington WA and they have not serviced it for at least 20k plus they sent it up empty of fuel and they did not disclose any of the fault with the car nore did they include stamp duty with their price. Please do not recomend action motors to anyone!!!!!!!!

TJM have a 3mm (i think) mild steel bash plate for the sump and tranny. From memory they cost around $200 each. Sorry can't help on the seat covers.
    Retired - 2001 NM Exceed V6, 2" Lovell/Bilstein Lift, Wildcat Headers and Custom 2.5" Lukey Ultra Flo System, Milford barrier, Cooper HTs and GY MT/Rs, TJM sump and transmission bashplates

Comment

Shevron brand covers (looked into it, never got around to buying)

SC3130 for the front buckets
      SC3129 for the middle row
      SC3131 for the rear jump seat
      Peter
      2018 QE Pajero Sport Exceed.

4WD History: 2011 MN Triton GLX-R. 2004 NP GLS DiD. 2002 Freelander Td4. 1996 Subaru DL. Learnt in a 1980 Ford F100.

Comment

thanks guys I'll be getting the seat covers and bash plate and an arb bull bar asap I'll see if I can post a pic too.
        Attached Files

Comment

Take care when buying seat covers as some NP's have side airbags, they were an option on all models and std on exceed. If you have side air bags you will need special seat covers with cut-outs in the sides. To check look at the seat near the top on the side it will have a small tag "SRS"
          Muzza
          Muzza
          2014 NW VRX , Alloy ECB bar, Poly air bags, EGR fixed. EDS scan gauge, lockup mate.
          2003 NP DID GLS retired and gone to a good home
          2007 21' Lotus spirit caravan

LH Torana

Comment

I have looked all over the internet but even on the TJM website I cant find any referance to the sump/bashplate anyone know where it is on the internet?

Comment

You really need to ring them, I had the same issue and eventually bit the bullet and asked them.
              Have a Gunmetal Grey NS V6 Exceed. Already raised with lovells, Poly airs, Colour coded ARB bullbar, Sidewinder Dual Batteries, WAECO CF50.... Just moved to Perth, wife and 2 girls and a bloody big boy dog.

Build Racing bikes in my spare time - check out the link: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f120/

Comment

Hi There Radstar,
                the TJM part numbers are
                077SBSUM52S Sump Plate NP, 3 mm steel
                077SBTRA52S Trans Gaurd NM/NP 3 mm, steel petrol and Deisel
                I have just put both of these TJM Bash plates on my NP DID, I bought them in Bisbane last week whilst down there on hols, I went to TJM Geebung, phone 07 3633 0377, they have a 10 % disc at the moment on these as a pair, the special prices finish on 4th August ( better hurry ) they are $ 351.00 for the pair at this special. While I was in bris I rang three other TJM stores in Bris and none of them had the same special, or at least none of them told me over the phone, they were all around $ 400.00, they were not even the same price as each other ??
                Hope this helps. Cheers Tony.
                2005 Platinum DID, Kings springs & Bilsteins lift, Polyairs, Factory fit Snorkel-Alloy Nudge Bar-Hayman Reece Towbar, IPF'S & USA made "JAOS" S/S front Intercooler Skid Plate, Redarc Solenoid. TJM Sump & Trans Guards, GME TX 3440 remote mic UHF

Comment

thanks guys I really need as much help as possible at the moment cause I really feel done over by the dealer at the moment. does anyone know of a government or official body I can report these guys too if I find that they have indeed done the dodgy?
                  I love the car and have seen what they can do I just really hope there is no underlying history with this car. i guess this is what you get when you live in Karratha and have to buy sight unseen.

Comment

what's up with the truck?
                    Have a Gunmetal Grey NS V6 Exceed. Already raised with lovells, Poly airs, Colour coded ARB bullbar, Sidewinder Dual Batteries, WAECO CF50.... Just moved to Perth, wife and 2 girls and a bloody big boy dog.

Build Racing bikes in my spare time - check out the link: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f120/

Comment

Dodgy service records. I cant find the correct number of services in the book and the sticker on the windscreen from the dealers own services says its 5000k and 1 month overdue and acording to the warranty the efectivley voids warranty so I have asked them for more proof of services and am waiting on a reply. Remeber the name Action Motors and stay clear!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X