Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Bar For Np Pajero???

Hi All

Want to know if there is a rear bar available for 2005 model NP. I am damaging to much back in the rear and am looking for a rear protection bar. I know there is one for the Prado but unsure about the Paj. If anyone has some info that would be great. I may have to get one engineered.

Cheers Nicko
    2005 PLATINUM EDITION 3.8 V6, COOPER ST'S LOVELL SPRINGS, BILSTEIN SHOCKS, ARB WINCH BAR, MAGNUM WINCH, LIGHTFORCE SPOTTIES,TJM BASH PLATES, SUMP GUARD, TRANSMISSION GUARD, DUAL BATTERY, 60 LTR TRAIL BLAZER FRIDGE

Got a spare $3.5k for a wheel carrier?

Otherwise you have to get one made.
    --
    Marquis
    SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

Ouch!!!!! Is that right hey. Whos supplies it and if so is that the bar combined as well?
      2005 PLATINUM EDITION 3.8 V6, COOPER ST'S LOVELL SPRINGS, BILSTEIN SHOCKS, ARB WINCH BAR, MAGNUM WINCH, LIGHTFORCE SPOTTIES,TJM BASH PLATES, SUMP GUARD, TRANSMISSION GUARD, DUAL BATTERY, 60 LTR TRAIL BLAZER FRIDGE

Comment

Interesting that no one makes the metal rear bumpers. I had mine torn out while clearing some articulations.

I got so fed up with replacing the rear light 5 times and guess what I did. I took out the rear bumper, got some metal guys to patch back the torn rear using small and thin pieces of metal sheets with riverts. After doing that, I got them to reenforce the bumper with 1.5mm metal sheets bend to the shape of the bumper and rivet them.

now the bumper is stronger....
        Chronix

NP 2005, OME Lift Kit, Customized Winch Bar, Customized Rear Bar, Warn Winch XD9000i, Customized Side Step, ARB Air Locker.

Comment

Had this bar made up for $100

Cheers, John.
          LC200 V8 goodness

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
          Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.

Comment

THANKS. i HAVE ENDED UP WITH AN ENGINEERING PLACE FABRICATING A STEEL BAR THAT WILL PROTECT UNDER AND AROUND THE REAR GUEARD. HE ALSO HAS MADE SOME STEEL SIDE STEPS PREVIOULSY FOR ME AND WILL NOW ADD SOME SIDE PROTECTION BRUSH BARS AS WELL. SHOULD BE ALL GOOD ONCE FINISHED

Comment

Originally posted by nicko View Post
              THANKS. i HAVE ENDED UP WITH AN ENGINEERING PLACE FABRICATING A STEEL BAR THAT WILL PROTECT UNDER AND AROUND THE REAR GUEARD. HE ALSO HAS MADE SOME STEEL SIDE STEPS PREVIOULSY FOR ME AND WILL NOW ADD SOME SIDE PROTECTION BRUSH BARS AS WELL. SHOULD BE ALL GOOD ONCE FINISHED
              Hi Niko

Where are you placed? if in Melb, I wouldnt mind knowing where the engineering place you got your gear made

tony

Comment

Hi Tony

Live on the sunshine coast QLD. But if you call you local ARB they may have someone they use. I think at the end of the day any good fabricating mob can do the job.

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by mrbitchi View Post
                  Had this bar made up for $100

I think my aux fuel tank does a similar job
                  --
                  Marquis
                  SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X