NP Pajero Sales Brochure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NP Pajero Sales Brochure

hoping there is someone out there has a copy of the early NP model. 2003/2004. i have a copy of the one that came out late 2004, the one with white faced instruments.
    1st month 2004 GLS Pajero 3.2 diesel, auto, ecb bullbar, compact ralley 4000's, towbar,Kings Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Pirelli ATR's,Homemade Bash Plates, Homemade Diff breathers.

Have sent you a PM
    Retired - 2001 NM Exceed V6, 2" Lovell/Bilstein Lift, Wildcat Headers and Custom 2.5" Lukey Ultra Flo System, Milford barrier, Cooper HTs and GY MT/Rs, TJM sump and transmission bashplates

Comment

I've probably got a few brochure's tucked away, I'd have some from October 2002 when the NP was first shown at the Sydney Motor show, plus the normal mitsubishi ones. What exactly are you after?

Comment

brett, I sent you a PM. i am after the brochure that covers the month year that mine was built.
        1/2004. or earlier as well, just want to get as much info as i can.
        thanks Pathy
        1st month 2004 GLS Pajero 3.2 diesel, auto, ecb bullbar, compact ralley 4000's, towbar,Kings Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Pirelli ATR's,Homemade Bash Plates, Homemade Diff breathers.

Comment

I have one for a NP My2004 model , let me know if the other dont work out
          Muzza
          Muzza
          2014 NW VRX , Alloy ECB bar, Poly air bags, EGR fixed. EDS scan gauge, lockup mate.
          2003 NP DID GLS retired and gone to a good home
          2007 21' Lotus spirit caravan

LH Torana

Comment

It would be cool if you could post the brochure as I have an NP April 2004 21st Anniv.

Cheers,

Otiboy

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X