Query re non Aust. NM RV meter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query re non Aust. NM RV meter

I'm led to believe non Australian released Gen3/NM's have a trip computer built into the RV meter. Could someone please confirm this.

If this is the case I'd be interested in finding out what version of software is running on the RV meter. This can be accessed if you hold down ADJ for about 10 seconds while you turn on the key. This will put you into some sort of diagnostic mode.

Press the DIAG button for further details. Also see the attachment for an example.
    Attached Files
    Retired - 2001 NM Exceed V6, 2" Lovell/Bilstein Lift, Wildcat Headers and Custom 2.5" Lukey Ultra Flo System, Milford barrier, Cooper HTs and GY MT/Rs, TJM sump and transmission bashplates

Well I know they have a trip computer in them, because it says so in the service manual I have. I just wish I had it in mine.

Comment

Yeah me too. I'm hoping it is just a software upgrade or jumper setting.
      Retired - 2001 NM Exceed V6, 2" Lovell/Bilstein Lift, Wildcat Headers and Custom 2.5" Lukey Ultra Flo System, Milford barrier, Cooper HTs and GY MT/Rs, TJM sump and transmission bashplates

Comment

I have tried holding down the ADJ button while turning on the ignition. have held it down for about 30 secs, nothing changed.
        1st month 2004 GLS Pajero 3.2 diesel, auto, ecb bullbar, compact ralley 4000's, towbar,Kings Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Pirelli ATR's,Homemade Bash Plates, Homemade Diff breathers.

Comment

has there been any progres on this ? has anybody had one apart to see if it's just a jumper switch? is the software upgradable if so how would you re flash it ? if the american ones the same then what stopping us from ordering one from an american wrecking yard and fitting it? apart from being in imperial measurements

Comment

hi i will check it out at work on monday and get back to you about this
            cheers liam

Comment

Originally posted by liam View Post
              hi i will check it out at work on monday and get back to you about this
              cheers liam
              any sucesses with this ?

Comment

Originally posted by oozuk View Post
                any sucesses with this ?
                heard anything yet ?

Comment

Old thread but found one of these on Ebay..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tchlink:top:en
                  93 NH GLX, 31" Goodyear Wranglers, Alloy bar, Roof cage. Stock bog standard everything else

00 NM Exceed, Stock standard.. but will change subject to insurance allowances and spare cash of course

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X