Clear All

• gearbox ecu location

Hi all, have searched but cannot find.
    The location of the automatic ecu in an NM 2002 3.5
    Need to reset.

Many thanks, John
    Cheers, John
    Auto Electrician 35+ years
    NM but with tricky electrical setups of course.
    And that's the wank wank wank and more wank factor out of the way.

Originally posted by John McFarlane View Post
    Hi all, have searched but cannot find.
    The location of the automatic ecu in an NM 2002 3.5
    Need to reset.

Many thanks, John
    In the Auto it's incorporated in the Engine ECU, behind the drivers side kick panel.
    Cheers, John.
    LC200 V8 goodness

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
    Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.

Comment

If you want to reset it, switch off the ignition and remove the key, open the fusebox in the engine compartment and lift the yellow frame that surrounds two fuses. Replace it after a minute.

The actual ECU is is beside the Engine ECU, above the passenger's left foot.
      Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike DiD View Post
        If you want to reset it, switch off the ignition and remove the key, open the fusebox in the engine compartment and lift the yellow frame that surrounds two fuses. Replace it after a minute.

The actual ECU is is beside the Engine ECU, above the passenger's left foot.
        The workshop manual says drivers side
        Cheers, John.
        LC200 V8 goodness

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
        Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.

Comment

My workshop manual show passenger side for RH drive vehicles...

Peter
          2012 NW Platinum DiD, 2" Lift, Bar & Winch, Driving Lights, Dual Battery, Snorkel.

Soon to be Ex- 2002 NM Exceed 3.2DiD, Lifted, PSI Powerbox, Bullbar, HID Driving Lights.

Comment

Originally posted by pjchris View Post
            My workshop manual show passenger side for RH drive vehicles...

Peter
            Take your word for it. Mine doesn't mention left/right hand drive but the diagram clearly shows the ecu location on the right hand side. Must be for the LHD models.
            Cheers, John.
            LC200 V8 goodness

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X