Tyre pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre pressure

Can some body give the hot tips, for tyre pressures off road and on the city roads.Any good charts ?
    Thanks
    NP 03 Exceed. 3.5l petrol. Injected LPG. 2in lift, Poly air at rear, custom rear storage, 10 wheeels, 5 tyres looking for some new tyres,

Try this one, it should have what you'll need for tyre pressures.

Cheers Gary

Last edited by Garygls; 21-08-08, 05:21 AM.
    Dual Battery
    80Ltr Waeco
    91Ltr Longrange Tank
    3" Lovells/Bilstein
    3” Exhaust
    Winch
    NP 05 DID

Comment

Thanks Gary
      NP 03 Exceed. 3.5l petrol. Injected LPG. 2in lift, Poly air at rear, custom rear storage, 10 wheeels, 5 tyres looking for some new tyres,

Comment

I have LT's on:
        Black Top - 42 to 45psi
        Good Dirt Road - 36psi
        Average Dirt Road - 32psi
        Rough Dirt Road - 26psi
        Sand - 12 to 18psi
        (ie Simpson QAA soft tops 14psi was required)

Non-LT tyres you will have to keep it below 35psi (look at the side wall of the tyre for maximum PSI)
        --
        Marquis
        SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

Do's this mean that the makers plate on the side of the door needs to be ignored as mine say's 29psi.

I have been putting about 32psi in fuel consumption seems To be better.

Comment

I beleave its for all round comfort & handling from Mits. I put 37psi around town for my off road tyres.
            Dual Battery
            80Ltr Waeco
            91Ltr Longrange Tank
            3" Lovells/Bilstein
            3” Exhaust
            Winch
            NP 05 DID

Comment

Hi sinbad,
              The 29psi on the door sticker is for a soft-compliant city drive, if you run higher, I run 35psi in mine, fuel economy will improve and your tyres will last longer.
              Sandgroper.
              NS VRX DiD manual, family pack, tint, 2.5t tow, Smartbar, Firestone airbags, Vision X HID driving lights.

Comment

I have got maxxis 751 bravo radials on the front and geolanders on the back,
                what psi would you recommend for around town.

I'm very new to this, the maxxis have m&s on them do's that mean mud and sand? and would anybody recommend the maxxis as i will have to replace the rear tires next.

I went on my first 4x4 adventure on the weekend up to the flinders ranges, now i know why so many people like 4x4 there great fun, even on the dirt roads much better then driving a sedan.
                Just have to get used to the extra fuel usage.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X