Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milford Cargo barrier support bolts - How much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milford Cargo barrier support bolts - How much?

Looking at buying a second hand cargo barrier, but most seem to be missing the mounting bolts.

There seem to be quite a few MMA barriers (grey with perspex door) available, is there a reason for this?

Any suggestions on the best place to get the mounting bolts and roughly how much.

Thanks
    Tony.
    03 NP Pajero Exceed, OME lift, GME Tx3400,Cooper ATR's,Milford Cargo Barrier,Nightstalker 215's.... so far.
    The only thing holding me back is my Minister of Finance

You can buy the bolts for around $20. Otherwise a new mounting will set you back approx $80.

Mike
    Retired - 2001 NM Exceed V6, 2" Lovell/Bilstein Lift, Wildcat Headers and Custom 2.5" Lukey Ultra Flo System, Milford barrier, Cooper HTs and GY MT/Rs, TJM sump and transmission bashplates

Comment

Thanks Mike.

Just got 1 on Ebay this morning for $100. It only needs the bolts so that wont hurt.

Thanks again.
      Tony
      03 NP Pajero Exceed, OME lift, GME Tx3400,Cooper ATR's,Milford Cargo Barrier,Nightstalker 215's.... so far.

Comment

Tony, I had the same problem buying one off eBay. Milford Ind. put me onto RoofRack City (www.roofracksa.com.au) and for $25 they delivered a set of bolts (4x) to me in Sydney.
        Retired - 2001 NM Exceed V6, 2" Lovell/Bilstein Lift, Wildcat Headers and Custom 2.5" Lukey Ultra Flo System, Milford barrier, Cooper HTs and GY MT/Rs, TJM sump and transmission bashplates

Comment

Thanks Mike, that makes things very easy for me.
          I will give them a call tomorrow and hopefully have them by Friday when I pick it up.
          Thanks again, much appreciated.
          Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue4b View Post
            Thanks Mike, that makes things very easy for me.
            I will give them a call tomorrow and hopefully have them by Friday when I pick it up.
            Thanks again, much appreciated.
            Tony.
            No probs.

Mike

Comment

Also picked one up from Ebay for $100, but haven't fitted mine yet.The genuine Milford fitting kit which consists of some metal plates and bolts cost's around $60 from what I've seen on here. To install properly some holes need drilling and mounting plates put in. If your handy with steel you could do all this for under $10 with a trip to the local bolt shop. I'd hope for $25 you got more than just 4 bolts?
              The genuine Mitsubishi barrier is probably better than the generic Milford one as it has the hatch in it, this allows you to still get things out of the back while moving. Although I suspect it's main purpose may have been so people don't get locked in the back.

Comment

Milford barrier install kit

Hi, Where do you buy a barrier installation kit for $60????

I 've been quoted $150-180 for the kit and over $200 to have it installed here in Brisbane.
                Bugger, that's far more than I paid for the barrier. errrrrr...

Johnny
                Johnny
                '04 Pajero Exceed
                3.8l thirsty V6 - Auto

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X