Headlight globe plug type on Gen3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight globe plug type on Gen3

I'm planning on changing the globes in the headlights with the new philips globes. Does anyone know what plug type the Gen 3's use? Eg H4, H7 etc.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Retired - 2001 NM Exceed V6, 2" Lovell/Bilstein Lift, Wildcat Headers and Custom 2.5" Lukey Ultra Flo System, Milford barrier, Cooper HTs and GY MT/Rs, TJM sump and transmission bashplates

Hi Endorphin,I changed mine too Philips H4 12v 60/55w BlueViision. They make a big differance.
    Dual Battery
    80Ltr Waeco
    91Ltr Longrange Tank
    3" Lovells/Bilstein
    3” Exhaust
    Winch
    NP 05 DID

Comment

Thanks Gary. Do they really emit a blue light?
      Retired - 2001 NM Exceed V6, 2" Lovell/Bilstein Lift, Wildcat Headers and Custom 2.5" Lukey Ultra Flo System, Milford barrier, Cooper HTs and GY MT/Rs, TJM sump and transmission bashplates

Comment

First thing that I did notice that was the light on the road was whiter, the original globes gave a dull yellow look. I now can see the road surface better even when street lights are around.

I haven't noticed if they emit a blue light or not , but the sales rep told me that the other H4 globe like the Philips Diamond Vision {I think that was the name} it had alot more blue appearance but the light wasn't any whiter, he said it was more for show.
        Dual Battery
        80Ltr Waeco
        91Ltr Longrange Tank
        3" Lovells/Bilstein
        3” Exhaust
        Winch
        NP 05 DID

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X