Nm side steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nm side steps

Hey guys I recently bought some side steps for my NM exceed at a swap meet only to find out they are actually off a NP. Does anyone know if they will fit & what I need to do to get them to fit?
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 28-09-07, 11:41 PM. Reason: Typo
    NT 2010 GLX Police Pack, Auto 3.2 Diesel, Smartbar, Warn XD9000 Winch and Rear Diff Lock. Cooper AT3s on Factoty Alloys, 45mm lift TJM XGS GOLD front & rear, S/D with Poly air bags Rear and HD Front , Bushskinz I/C guard, TJM T/F Case And G/Box guards, Duel Battery setup with Redarc Isolator and Redarc electric brake controller.

Originally posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    Hey guys I recently bought some side steps for my NM exceed at a swap meet only to find out they are actually off a NP. Does anyone know if they will fit & what I need to do to get them to fit?
    Hi there.

If you find out that they dont fit and want to sell them, let me know and also where you are. I have an NP and looking for some side steps

tony

Comment

I recently sold a pair of NP side steps on ebay & they were going onto a NM.
      They were not of an exceed & the brackets lined up ok on the NM.
      Vince

2011 NT. Now to transfer dual batteries, fridge slide, uhf & slider plates from previous NP.
      Gulf pop top outback caravan.Solar panels, off road hitch, bayonet fitting for outside cooking & yamaha EF2000.

Comment

Thanx Guys

Thanx guys, got it all sorted out. I had to modify where the steps met the cars flares on both ends. Looks Ok.
        Last edited by Uncle Fester; 02-10-07, 04:03 PM. Reason: Spelling error
        NT 2010 GLX Police Pack, Auto 3.2 Diesel, Smartbar, Warn XD9000 Winch and Rear Diff Lock. Cooper AT3s on Factoty Alloys, 45mm lift TJM XGS GOLD front & rear, S/D with Poly air bags Rear and HD Front , Bushskinz I/C guard, TJM T/F Case And G/Box guards, Duel Battery setup with Redarc Isolator and Redarc electric brake controller.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X