Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheels - non factory in steel or alloy - to suit NP 17x7.5

Hi,
    Can anyone help me with information on where I can get wheels to fit onto the pajero locator hubs?
    I bought off-road coopers & steel wheels but wheel centers go nowhere near fitting onto the locating hubs!
    Pajero factory alloys are simply prohibitive and I would like two sets of wheels, one for off-road use and one for normal driving.

One of the local tyre shops had a complete set of alloys and tyres out the front of the shop in Bayside Brisbane. I would have thought they would have been reasonably priced (limited market)

If you would like I could check out a price?

BTW- helpful if you include location in your profile
    ML triton with some accessories
    National E Trek Libary
    Getting Out There

Comment

17" steel wheels might be a little hard to get, however, 16" are a little bit easier. I have 2 steel wheels left over after upgrading my CT wheels. I got them from Central Coast 4x4 wreckers, from memory, they still had some left. But, 16" is the better way to go as there is a better range of tyres as well.
      Have a Gunmetal Grey NS V6 Exceed. Already raised with lovells, Poly airs, Colour coded ARB bullbar, Sidewinder Dual Batteries, WAECO CF50.... Just moved to Perth, wife and 2 girls and a bloody big boy dog.

Build Racing bikes in my spare time - check out the link: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f120/

Comment

Willow,

Agree with John, 16" wheels will be easier to track down. We got a set of Mangel steel wheels for ours. I think they are 16x8.

Comment

Willow,

Agree with John, 16" wheels will be easier to track down. We got a set of Mangel steel wheels for ours. I think they are 16x8.

Comment

Originally posted by Deacs View Post
            Willow,

I think you'll find they're 16x7.

Comment

Willow,

Mangels are steel 16 X 7 and fit the NP hubs. They will not fit the NS LWB due to caliper issues I believe.
              They were were made in Brazil and are no longer made anymore.
              You may be lucky enough to pick up a set off a person who is updating to an NS or locate a set at a dealer somewhere.
              I gave WOMBAT OFFROAD Ringwood Vic a call and they said that ROH were making a steel rim to suit the NS and that would fit an NM /NP, not sure what diameter.
              They are meant to be available in a few weeks ???
              www.wombatoffroad.com.au 03 9870 0699.
              Regards
              GOBO

11 NT DID Auto, Bushskinz Intercooler Plate, Brown Davis Sump & Trans Steel Plates, ARB Colour Coded Bar, Light Force Lights, GME Radios fixed and handheld, SME Draws, Waeco Fridge, Dual Batteries, Milford Barrier, BFG ATR's.

Comment

BigCols signature says "ROH RTX 17" Rims, Cooper ATRs 265/70/17" on his NS TD Exceed so they must be available now-- Col if you are reading this-- Where from??
                Rusty
                2012 NW Platinum 2 in cool silver. Armour tint all round. Hayman Reese heavy duty hitch. Spare wheel lift. ARB heavy duty suspension with lift. Long Range Automotive auxiliary 81 litre fuel tank. Piranha dual battery set up. Battery World second battery. GME TX 3540 UHF.
                Concept caravan, Autofridge 40L Fridge, Waeco CF18 Fridge/Freezer,
                2008 CJ Lancer VR Sportsback with a few little extras

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X