Bull Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bull Bars

Looks like TJM have a type 13 bull bar out now.
    http://www.tjm.com.au/Default.aspx?P...ID=21&tabid=77

Just by looking at the pictures, i think i like the look of the ARB better.

http://arb.com.au/mitsubishi-bull-bars.php

Anyone heard when an airtec snorkel will be available?

Cheers
    * NS GLX 3.2L White Manual Poojero
    * Uniden UH015sx UHF, Smartbar, Spot Lights
    * Roof Rack, Dual Batteries, Water Bladder
    * Kings 2", Diff Breather, Silent Armors
    * Comming Next: A For Sale Sign!
    * Pajero now sold!

About time TJM got their sh*t together! I agree the ARB looks much better. Doesn't look to be provision for fog lights or winch on the TJM either. Very happy with my colour coded ARB bar thank you!

I will be getting some of TJM's underbody protection plates for sure!
    Drowned, RIP: NS DID VRX Auto, FP, TJM Sorkel, Cargo Barrier, Infill G4 car PC, Waeco CF-50, Icom IC 400 UHF, ARB deluxe bar, IPF 900XS HID upgrade and dual battery. Kings and Bilsteins, Brown Davis Bash plates, CSA 17 inch alloys with Cooper ST-Cs for the dirt, ORS fridgepack drawers, 90 litre water bladder, LRA aux fuel tank.

Comment

Have you put up pics of your ARB bar? I can't remember.

If you have can you point me in the right direction. Also could you take a pic from side on.

thanks
      thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
      1987 Range Rover Ute

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson

Comment

I just had a look at Mikens smartbar, and that looks a bit better than i thought they would. But i think i might go with the ARB. I have a Alloy WCB on my rodeo currently and that has been a good bar, although i have next hit anything that big with it, but its nice to have the option to get a winch a bit later down the track if i decide to go that way.

I have to wait until i pickup my ns anyway. Pick her up next week, i can't wait
        * Pajero now sold!

Comment

Yeah I have. Do a search for the "show us your bullbar" thread. Theres a few pics of my paj on skytrek.

Originally posted by Walker View Post
          Have you put up pics of your ARB bar? I can't remember.

If you have can you point me in the right direction. Also could you take a pic from side on.

thanks
          Drowned, RIP: NS DID VRX Auto, FP, TJM Sorkel, Cargo Barrier, Infill G4 car PC, Waeco CF-50, Icom IC 400 UHF, ARB deluxe bar, IPF 900XS HID upgrade and dual battery. Kings and Bilsteins, Brown Davis Bash plates, CSA 17 inch alloys with Cooper ST-Cs for the dirt, ORS fridgepack drawers, 90 litre water bladder, LRA aux fuel tank.

Comment

Originally posted by jmi View Post
            I just had a look at Mikens smartbar, and that looks a bit better than i thought they would. But i think i might go with the ARB. I have a Alloy WCB on my rodeo currently and that has been a good bar, although i have next hit anything that big with it, but its nice to have the option to get a winch a bit later down the track if i decide to go that way.

I have to wait until i pickup my ns anyway. Pick her up next week, i can't wait
            Hi jmi, I think the smartbar looks better in the flesh than on some of the pics I had seen before I got it. Also - they are winch compatible. I didn't get a winch, but from what I have heard it is a little more $$ to get a winch compatible one. I'm not sure of the exact differences. Another thing to think about is the weight, they are about the same as an alloy bar. And they are cheaper than both alloy and steel. Anyway, that was some of the stuff I thought about. Enjoy the NS when you get it. Mike
            NS GLX Silver DiD manual, diff lock, A/T Bridgestone Dueler, Smartbar, 170mm Lightforce driving lights, Phillips 50+ H11, fogs, sidesteps, tow bar, roof racks, bonnet protector, dust deflector, cargo barrier, GME TX3440, Blueant Supertooth II, Fullriver 110a/h AGM in rear seatwell, 40L Engel, slide & rear compartment, camper-trailer.

Comment

The Winch-compatible Smartbar just adds the winch mounting brackets - the bar itself is the same.
              Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Comment

Yeah the winch bars are normally that little bit more expensive. but is a lot more if you decide later on that you would like a winch.
                I am in outback sa and roos are everywhere so a bull bar for me is a well worth investment.
                But anyway something for me to think about when the time comes.

Cheers
                * Pajero now sold!

Comment

Oh well how is that... My local TJM store told me that there will definately be no steel bullbar for the pajero NS because the front end could not handle the weight of the steel bar. I told the sales guy that arb have one and his comment was to go buy it.... Mind you, the same sales guy told me how poor pajeros are and that no one uses them offroad.
                  It pisses me off when sales guys have no idea about what is going on in there own company.
                  ARB bar for me, soon, maybe front locker too... We will see what santa brings.
                  NS X Swb, V6, Black, rear locker, tint, 75mm lift......dust from lack of use

Comment

Ive got the arb bar spotties and CB going in Rogue paj today cant wait to see it. I opted for just a plain contrast rather then trying to match the gun metal arches. hope i made the right choice.

Yeah i hate sales reps like that i bet he drives a hyandai getz haha

i was gonna get a winch but those lovells are tempting me more. then i can put on some custom 16" rims and my 32x11.5Rs yeee haaa!
                    ROGUE PAJ Daniel NS X SWB V6 Pajero ARB Bull Bar, IPF 800XS Spotties, GME TX3420 CB, Dual Batteries, Custom Roof Rack, ROH RTX 16" Rims, 265 75R16 BFGoodrich A/T, 35mm Dobinson coil lift

Comment

Hi,
                      Just had an 'ECB' (East Coast Bullbars) polished alloy bar fitted to my silver NS Exceed.
                      See http://www.ecb.com.au/model/nspajero.htm
                      It looks great.
                      I made a couple of modifications:
                      1. Masked off then painted the rear of the bar with flat black paint (spray can Etch Primer then 'Metal Armor' flat black) to ensure no reflections from the headlights.
                      2. Welded on a new antenna mount near the left hand edge to shift the UHF antenna from directly in front of my (complaining) wife.
                      Very happy with the outcome.
                      Regards. Fred
                      NS Exceed DiD, 08/2007 build, Hayman Reece Towbar & Hitch, Tekonsha Voyager brake controller, GME TX3440 UHF, TJM dual battery tray, TJM 0321BSKIT dual battery Controller, Supercharge deep cycle/starting capability second battery, Milford rear cargo barrier, ECB alloy bullbar.

Comment

I sent off an email to Ironman Suspension to see if they do a bull bar for the NS, but they dont at this point in time.
                        They look a pretty nice bar and are a pretty good price from what i can see.
                        Oh well.

Josh
                        * Pajero now sold!

Comment

Freddy, is yours the big tube bar?
                          That looks great on the link.
                          Geekay
                          SWB R DiD

Comment

Originally posted by Geekay View Post
                            Freddy, is yours the big tube bar?
                            That looks great on the link.
                            Yes. My ECB bar is the 'big tube bar'. It looks very schmick in the flesh!, and this comment is supported by many others who have commented on the fitment.
                            Perhaps I should add that very little (if any) material is removed from the original plastic 'bumper bar'. The new bar mounts over the top of the original and has new blinkers/fog lights incorporated in the new bullbar.
                            NS Exceed DiD, 08/2007 build, Hayman Reece Towbar & Hitch, Tekonsha Voyager brake controller, GME TX3440 UHF, TJM dual battery tray, TJM 0321BSKIT dual battery Controller, Supercharge deep cycle/starting capability second battery, Milford rear cargo barrier, ECB alloy bullbar.

Comment

Originally posted by freddysolar View Post
                              Perhaps I should add that very little (if any) material is removed from the original plastic 'bumper bar'. The new bar mounts over the top of the original and has new blinkers/fog lights incorporated in the new bullbar.
                              That's interesting - all the other NS Bars seem to cut the mudguard trim and the original bar.

I haven't seen any photos of the Bar Mitsubishi sell.
                              Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X