Stock NS tyres - anyone want them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock NS tyres - anyone want them

I am still waiting on delivery on my Pajero but I just wanted to see if there was any interest in the standard tyres which come with it. They will be brand new and 17" tyres.

I have no idea what the cost to buy but I am not looking at wanting too much for them so make an offer. If there is any interest then let me know and I will put the new tyres on straight away so you can get them new.
    If there is no interest then I will just use them for a bit before I get the A/T's
    thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
    1987 Range Rover Ute

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson

You might get upto $140-$150 each trade in straight away (I was told less than 50km). From memory I got 3 quotes, one was $110 ea, the next was $140 and the other one didn't want them as he already had too many from prado owners swapping over.
    NS oil burner shorty

Comment

Why dont you make it part of the contract to have new AT tyres fitted. My dealer fitted BFG 265/70/17 on my shortie for $500 change over. Dealer had no reservations because he fitted the same to the NSW Police vehicles.
      2007 NS SWB Pajero R DID, Rear Locker, BFG 265/70/17 T/A KO's, Towbar, B&D Bashplates, LRA AUX Fuel Tank, Lovells/Bilstein 50mm lift,
      Dual Battery, ORS Fridge Pack 1,Fully Dynamatted, Bushskinz Sliders,ARB Deluxe Bar,Safari Snorkel, Chipit module, EGT Kit, DPF Delete, DPF SIM, Winch,Torque Converter Lockup, EGR fully sorted

2006 Landcruiser HDJ100

Comment

I would have been interested, but i am in South Australia, postage will be a killer! Oh well.

Cheers.
        * NS GLX 3.2L White Manual Poojero
        * Uniden UH015sx UHF, Smartbar, Spot Lights
        * Roof Rack, Dual Batteries, Water Bladder
        * Kings 2", Diff Breather, Silent Armors
        * Comming Next: A For Sale Sign!
        * Pajero now sold!

Comment

Originally posted by Esteban View Post
          Why dont you make it part of the contract to have new AT tyres fitted. My dealer fitted BFG 265/70/17 on my shortie for $500 change over. Dealer had no reservations because he fitted the same to the NSW Police vehicles.
          I did ask about it and dealer would not do it. I thought I better stop as I was pushing my luck getting them to put 17" rims on instead of 18's.
          If I can even get $100/tyre trade in I will be happy so I will check that out. I am going for the Silent Armours in 265/70-17
          thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
          1987 Range Rover Ute

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by jmi View Post
            I would have been interested, but i am in South Australia, postage will be a killer! Oh well.

Cheers.
            Yes it would. I was only in whyalla 3 weeks ago but I flew in with work.

You don't know Mike Hayes do you. He lives there and drives a very modded Defender and is a member of the 4WD club over there.
            thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
            1987 Range Rover Ute

Comment

Hey Walker,
              Yeah i know who you are talking about, i dont know him personally. He works for the same company as me, just different areas.
              It looks a very nice 4wd.

Cheers
              * NS GLX 3.2L White Manual Poojero
              * Uniden UH015sx UHF, Smartbar, Spot Lights
              * Roof Rack, Dual Batteries, Water Bladder
              * Kings 2", Diff Breather, Silent Armors
              * Comming Next: A For Sale Sign!
              * Pajero now sold!

Comment

As others have said try speaking to a tyre dealer.

I ended up getting $100-$110 a tyre for the standards with about 6k on them.
                More Km's than he was happy with but to his credit he stood by the trade he did for me at 4k.
                Bob Jane at Kotara (Newcastle) was where i did the deal.
                Originally spoke about BFG A/T's but ended up with Bridgestone A/T's less aggresive however seems to be much more suited to on road driving which i do daily.

Was interesting that most tyre places i approached gave me around the $80-100 mark as a trade in. I visited 2 local Bridgestone dealers thinking they of all people would be interested in the originals and neither were interested.

Jason.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X