ARB Bar is on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARB Bar is on!

My arb bar is on. Here is a few pics. And also im glad i didnt listen to them when they said paint it the same as the car!
    Also told them to put the CB in the pen holder space. Came up mint!

Last edited by Rogue Paj; 05-11-07, 09:17 PM.
    ROGUE PAJ Daniel NS X SWB V6 Pajero ARB Bull Bar, IPF 800XS Spotties, GME TX3420 CB, Dual Batteries, Custom Roof Rack, ROH RTX 16" Rims, 265 75R16 BFGoodrich A/T, 35mm Dobinson coil lift

That looks sweet, the right colour for sure.

Cheers,

Josh
    * NS GLX 3.2L White Manual Poojero
    * Uniden UH015sx UHF, Smartbar, Spot Lights
    * Roof Rack, Dual Batteries, Water Bladder
    * Kings 2", Diff Breather, Silent Armors
    * Comming Next: A For Sale Sign!
    * Pajero now sold!

Comment

Wow, thanks for the pics, that looks great.

I was just discussing with someone the other day about getting the bar painted silver with the gunmetal Paj, but I was not sure how it would look....now I know.

Do you know what the actual color is that they used?
      thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
      1987 Range Rover Ute

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson

Comment

Lookes great.

I get my ARB on the car Friday. I got Blue colour coding to the car......I did think of silver, but did not really investigate enough.

Well done, really does look good.

PS: Good to see another WA Paj & Forum member See you on the trail some time

(Guess I can re paint mine later )...
        NS Exceed (03/07 build) - ARB Bull Bar (Colour Coded), Tough Dog Suspension (Ajustable Shocks) 2" lift (more like 3" in the back ) NOW REPLACED WITH OME and much happier IPFs with HID upgrade - Bushman fridge with Extension, Rhino Cross Bars - No DPF probs - Duel Battery set on the way.

Comment

When people decide where to place their CB controls, consider what happens when you have to check the Channel Number etc. while driving.

If the control is placed anywhere other than the upper part of the dash, you will have no visibility of what's happening on the road in front of you.

A friend ruined his holiday by running in the rear of the other vehicle while near Kununnara - because he was looking down for a few seconds on a wide open road.
          Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Comment

Yeah i did think of placement. However i know what channel im normally on and the channel can be change from the handpiece also. Plus i rarely use my CB on road unless im caught behind a truck.
            ROGUE PAJ Daniel NS X SWB V6 Pajero ARB Bull Bar, IPF 800XS Spotties, GME TX3420 CB, Dual Batteries, Custom Roof Rack, ROH RTX 16" Rims, 265 75R16 BFGoodrich A/T, 35mm Dobinson coil lift

Comment

Yeah Adam.

Im not 100% sure of the colour. Mitsubishi have coded this car the same as an old pajero so when you type the colour code in (HW i think) i think it brings up a two tone colour from the old NH pajeros. Im pretty sure that is the old silver off the NH models. Even if you did want it colour matched they are having trouble finding the colours.

If you really want the code go to any paint place and ask because that silver will come up under HW and they cant update there systems without erasing it to make room for the new model

Gotta love Mitsubishi service departments haha! even they dont know the colour.

Comment

Daniel - Where did you get the Headlight protectors ?
                Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Comment

Mike -

I made sure mitsubishi threw them in when i bought the car along with the bonnet protector, side window deflectors, floor mats, and tow ball.

The salesman did not like me. haha.

Comment

Mate, that really does look very good. What aeriel are you running?
                    Any problems in garages/carparks etc?
                    Drowned, RIP: NS DID VRX Auto, FP, TJM Sorkel, Cargo Barrier, Infill G4 car PC, Waeco CF-50, Icom IC 400 UHF, ARB deluxe bar, IPF 900XS HID upgrade and dual battery. Kings and Bilsteins, Brown Davis Bash plates, CSA 17 inch alloys with Cooper ST-Cs for the dirt, ORS fridgepack drawers, 90 litre water bladder, LRA aux fuel tank.

Comment

Yeah its a Mobile One Base Running a Mobile One 1160mm UHF Antenna. My Antenna just on 2.1m now. a bit higher than the roof of the car which is good because by the time i get a roof rack on i want the antenna just higher than that as a rough guide to what i can clear.

The antenna quickly comes off the base though and there are various sizes to run. which arent that pricey.

Comment

Hi Rouge, youre set-up looks great. Just wondering if the ARB bar can accommodate a winch?.
                        Thanks
                        SWB NS-R (Subsidised) V6-Petrol, G/Metal Grey, Rear locker.

Comment

The arb bar can take a winch
                          NS oil burner shorty

Comment

I thought I'd show my new GLX Pajero with ARB bar and winch.
                            I haven't used it yet, maybe over Christmas.
                            Thanks Tom.
                            Attached Files
                            2007 Black NS DiD Pajero LWB.
                            ARB air compressor, Dual batteries (Redarc)
                            ARB Bar, Warn Winch, Uniden UHF015sx, tow bar 2" lift lightforce XGT's.

Comment

Hey its a Mobile One Antenna
                              CP474SB4 Mobile One 1160mm UHF Antenna
                              SAM2S Mobile One Base

Give me a height of 2.1m to top of antenna

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X