Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question from Pajero owner from Romania Europe

Hello,

My name is Stefan Gavrilescu and I live in Romania, Europe. I own a Pajero 2007 short wheel based, diesel.

I read many things on the forum of your club and I must say that they were very helpful in deciding to buy the car and later understanding the car. So thank you!

Unfortunately in Romania the people who own a pajero are very few and from them only a couple (maybe 2 or 3) write on threads dedicated to this car on various cars forums (there is no pajero dedicated forum of course).

Getting passed the introduction I have the following question. The swb has a decent trunk IF you manage to make somehow the luggage stay in the trank (especially the ones that you place higher). However, it does not come equiped with a net to keep the luggage in its place and all my efforts in Romania to find a net where not successful (the Romanian importer even claims to have asked in Japan about this and no solution).

So, can I find something like this in Australia? Made by mitsubishi or by any other third party. Do you have any useful info on this?

Thank you very much!

Stefan

PS: my brother lives in Melbourne and he would be able to purchase and send to me whatever you recommend. Btw, when I come visit my brother I ll come visit your club too. Cheers!

Sounds like you need a cargo barrier. If you search places like TJM or ARB they might make one for the shorty.
    2016 Mitsubishi NX Pajero GLX
    2011 Landrover Freelander II SD4

Comment

Try these guys.

Milford
      Cheers, John.
      LC200 V8 goodness

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
      Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.

Comment

Hi Stefan
        If you are looking for a cargo net rather than a cargo barrier have a look at these guys http://http://www.juststraps.com.au/Default.asp
        We purchased a net for our LWB, ties down to the points with adjustable straps and held our stuff firm over very rough roads last year.
        They are in Sydney but I purchased on line and it got to us in Melb in a day or 2.
        Rusty
        2012 NW Platinum 2 in cool silver. Armour tint all round. Hayman Reese heavy duty hitch. Spare wheel lift. ARB heavy duty suspension with lift. Long Range Automotive auxiliary 81 litre fuel tank. Piranha dual battery set up. Battery World second battery. GME TX 3540 UHF.
        Concept caravan, Autofridge 40L Fridge, Waeco CF18 Fridge/Freezer,
        2008 CJ Lancer VR Sportsback with a few little extras

Comment

Thank you everybody. I will try all these options see if I can find something appropriate.

In the meantime if somebody else has new ideas I am glad to try them out too.

Thank you a lot again.

Cya

Stefan

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X