Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dpf Fix Done

Hi everyone,
    I've just had the DPF fix done, to see my full report log onto the Diesel Particulate Filter thread.
    Regards from Big Col
    NS TD Exceed, Long Range Fuel Tank (115 lts), 50mm lift, HD King Springs Bilstein Shockers, ARB Deluxe Bullbar colour coded with Winch, HD Towbar, ROH RTX 17" Rims, Cooper S/T Maxx 265/70/17, Dual Batteries, Safari Snorkle and Diff breathers, Tyre Dog monitoring system, Magellan XL Explorist GPS, GME Personal Locating Beacon with GPS, Uniden UHF, Prodigy Break Controller, Reversing Camera, Updated Security Alarm System. Scangauge + Chipit Chip etc and no DPF!.

good one col, mine being done late this month 17th.

mma rang me and made a point of stating that this is a 100% fix and will work.

yipee
    SWB NT X DiD its R E D

SWB NS X DiD that's double D's !! Retired

Comment

What do you specificaly ask for when this is done - not sure if our local mob know about it.

Just read the other thread - I guess it is wait till they call us - but I am not confident my local mob are on the ball.

Rich
      Last edited by Rich; 03-12-07, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Mines had the treatment now. Definately quieter and smoother than before. Drives nicer too. Too early to tell if there is an economy improvement as yet, but looking like maybe half a litre better than before, based on the in dash readout, and the history of driving the same routes previously. I wouldnt say power is effected, but Transmission upshifts seem changed from before, IE holds gears a little more than before.. Keep you posted as the miles roll on.
        (Previously only seen the DPF light on once at about 3500km which turned off after a 15min drive) 10000kms now.
        NM GL Diesel (Tourer)
        NS Pajero (Tar Baby)

Comment

Originally posted by 2800ITDNM View Post
          Mines had the treatment now. Definately quieter and smoother than before. Drives nicer too. Too early to tell if there is an economy improvement as yet, but looking like maybe half a litre better than before, based on the in dash readout, and the history of driving the same routes previously. I wouldnt say power is effected, but Transmission upshifts seem changed from before, IE holds gears a little more than before.. Keep you posted as the miles roll on.
          (Previously only seen the DPF light on once at about 3500km which turned off after a 15min drive) 10000kms now.
          Mine booked in for DPF fix on Monday ,sure hope that it helps the feul consumption as a bonus . If I really baby this vehicle I seem to average 11.2 other wise it is around the 12+ mark( at the pump figures) .
          2007 DID AUTO

Comment

Originally posted by capemanifold View Post
            If I really baby this vehicle I seem to average 11.2 other wise it is around the 12+ mark( at the pump figures) .
            - Is it stop-start driving ?
            - Do you drive in hilly terrain ?
            - Do you do short trips (less than 5km before stopping)?

When I do this, I get 14 l/100km. When I do 120 km/hr indicated freeway driving I get 10.5.
            Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike DiD View Post
              - Is it stop-start driving ?
              - Do you drive in hilly terrain ?
              - Do you do short trips (less than 5km before stopping)?

When I do this, I get 14 l/100km. When I do 120 km/hr indicated freeway driving I get 10.5.

Same for me Mike.
              NS GLX DID Auto, MM alloy bar, Kings Springs 35mm Lift, Polyairs, Cooper ATR Tyres 265/70/17, Spider chip.

Comment

Mine is booked in on 18th for the 3 recalls. Will post the result of the economy then, Mine has been absolutely horrendous 14+ most of the time 19 fairly regularly so I am looking forward to a reburn of the ECU.

Mike, travel is mostly between North Sydney and Waroongah/Hornsby.

Also Mike I am sure you weren't ever travelling at 120 km/h and checking economy, more likely 110.
                Dan C; Stock NS Exceed DID Auto w T'bar, Magellan Explorist XL w DAST topo, Tom Tom One

Comment

Originally posted by danc12 View Post
                  Also Mike I am sure you weren't ever travelling at 120 km/h and checking economy, more likely 110.
                  Dan, 120km/h on the speedo is 110km/hr actual on mine.
                  Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Comment

Originally posted by danc12 View Post
                    Mine is booked in on 18th for the 3 recalls. Will post the result of the economy then, Mine has been absolutely horrendous 14+ most of the time 19 fairly regularly so I am looking forward to a reburn of the ECU.

Mike, travel is mostly between North Sydney and Waroongah/Hornsby.

I'm not suprised at your economy figures, the Paj is very bad in stop start traffic for good economy figures. As I recall from my days of driving it 4 years ago whilst living in Sydney, the Pacific hey is chockas morning and night correct? If I drive stop start traffic from my North Perth to West Perth through 7 sets of light my economy is also up there. If I drive around the suburbs a bit as well its under 14, throw in a few freeway runs and its 12.5. Freeway only 10-10.5.
                    NS GLX DID Auto, MM alloy bar, Kings Springs 35mm Lift, Polyairs, Cooper ATR Tyres 265/70/17, Spider chip.

Comment

Really pissed off today , as I drove 300km round trip to the dealership to get the DPF fix . I originally made the booking last tuesday to have the fix done today , so today they tell me that the soft ware had not arrived yet (was suppossed to turn up last Thurs) ,a phone call would have been nice .
                      2007 DID AUTO

Comment

allo, got the DPF fix done last week...can't really notice a difference to the noise or performance of the engine...but other half reckons that it feels smoother to drive...
                        Before: 1995 NJ SWB Pajero GLS Petrol - Blue/Silver
                        After: 2007 NS SWB Pajero X Diesel - Black

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X