Ns build date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ns build date?

Hi guys, I am close to doing a deal on a VRX DiD manual and would like to know what is the latest build date you have? I think I've seen August but I would like to know if there are later built cars in the country.
    Thanks,
    Sandgroper.
    NS VRX DiD manual, family pack, tint, 2.5t tow, Smartbar, Firestone airbags, Vision X HID driving lights.

I have an Exceed but it is an October build.
    thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
    1987 Range Rover Ute

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson

Comment

Thanks Adam, I was'nt aware of the compliance date / build date difference when we bought our NM. We bought on December 24 and assumed the car was "new", but later found it was built in June. This caused a problem when we claimed on insurance the following July, apparently it was over a year old then and second hand parts were allowed to be used.
      Anyway, I'm aware now.
      Thanks,
      Sandgroper.
      NS VRX DiD manual, family pack, tint, 2.5t tow, Smartbar, Firestone airbags, Vision X HID driving lights.

Comment

NRMA bases insurance on the Compliance Plate date, not the build date.
        Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Comment

:I Just Received A NS VRX Did Auto 2 Weeks Ago(JAN08).
          And It Had Build Dat Nov 07 Compliance Jan 08
          AND THE DEAL WAS TO BE A 07 BUT BECAUSE
          WE WANTED WHITE IT HAD TO COME OUT OF MITS
          SYDNEY, WE PAID NO EXTRA( LOVE THE PAJERO).
          Last edited by hammer; 10-03-08, 09:00 PM.

Comment

We bought our NS in December and it has an October 07 build date but another dealer had another one (VRX manual + FP ) in stock with a January 07 build date. Talk about old stock!
            Sandgroper.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X