X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Factory NS Pajero Bullbars

Hi Folks,
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL,

This is a question for those NS owners who have chosen to have either the Aluminium or Steel Factory Bar fitted .

Would be appreciative of any members who have close up pics of fitted bar on their vehicles, and also any comments regarding general fit (panel gaps & wheel arch liner cutting)....OR any extra trim that needs removal/replacement.
    ....ball park figure of retail cost...?
    Have not as yet seen a STEEL NS Bar fitted, other than in the pajero accessory brochure...(May possibly get one colour coded)...as not really interested in going the hardcore ARB bar this time around.

Anyhoo, if anyone has any pics you can either email them to me or post them for all to see,

Thanks in advance,

Pug.

The alloy NS factory bar is $2000 + the cost of fitting.

Makes the ARB bar look cheap.

I did like the look of the factory bar but the lack of room to fit driving lights and the lack of arial mounts put me off it.
    thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
    1987 Range Rover Ute

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson

Comment

..ta Walker..................any others ....with pics

Comment

We are taking our Pajero back to the dealer tomorrow to hopefully get some new foglight black plastic surrounds fitted as one of them has fallen off. The screws the dealer used were too big and split the plastic mounts on the surrounds.

Comment

pics

http://www.microwise.com.au/pajero

there's some pics there of a white NS with Steel and one with Alloy

Look under 'newpaj' directory for mine (Silver with Alloy)
          NS GLX DID Auto, MM alloy bar, Kings Springs 35mm Lift, Polyairs, Cooper ATR Tyres 265/70/17, Spider chip.

Comment

Wilmo,

thanks very much for those pics, that's the first steel one i've seen actually on a Pajero outside of the Accessory catalogue, Quite like the look of it too. Could even get away without colour coding ( on a pearl white VR-X). Looks like it was getting a few goodies fitted to that one.
            I know i've asked here before about this, but has anyone with the NS cargo barrier with F PACK got the perspex window in theirs as im getting conflicting views from dealer and customer service , the latter saying it's now a solid barrier.

Thanks again for all the pics,

Pug.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmo View Post
              pics

http://www.microwise.com.au/pajero

there's some pics there of a white NS with Steel and one with Alloy

Look under 'newpaj' directory for mine (Silver with Alloy)
              Hi,
              Great pictures of the bullbars. I have to ask, what is the black "padding" ontop of the factory alloy bar? Is it for pedestrian saftey ( can't imagine would do much), or reflection from the alloy bar or from the cars headlights or both?
              Have you had more lugs put on for lights & arial?
              Also what type of cargo barrier do you have installed?
              Thanks
              Trevor

Comment

I got my cargo barrier from mitsubishi and it does not have a window in it nor would I want one.
                with regards to bullbars I bought the ARB bar it is a bit cheaper and its the right colour.
                NW Pajero VR-X
                Currently stock

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X