Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally It Arrives!!

Hi all,

After a lengthy wait of a few months I picked up our new Deep Blue NS VRX Di-D with Family Pack. Having driven a NP V6 GLS for the last 3 years I was a lit weary of switching over to Diesel. What can I say but it has been worth the wait!! It is very quiet with little or no road noise and none of the chatter I have come to expect with a Diesel. The dash is well laid out when compared with the NP and i am a big fan of the bleck interior.

I have just ordered some Neoprene seat covers from Inland Seat covers in Sydney which are very reasonablly priced (read good things about them on the web). The guy is very helpful and is looking to do a tailor made 2nd row for me in the same material (to stop the kids destroying the fabric).

Does anyone know of where to get some good tailored mats for the front / rear / cargo area??

Thanks

Shaun

Hi Shaun,
    Glad to hear that you are happy with the new NS.

For the cargo mat, all i can say is DONT get the MM one. They are a waste of money. I got one when i got my NS and they are hopeless.
    They are a harder plastic and not a nice rubber like i would have thought it to be, also they are a 2 peice, which is good in one way, but isn't the best for holding sand etc...

Josh
    * NS GLX 3.2L White Manual Poojero
    * Uniden UH015sx UHF, Smartbar, Spot Lights
    * Roof Rack, Dual Batteries, Water Bladder
    * Kings 2", Diff Breather, Silent Armors
    * Comming Next: A For Sale Sign!
    * Pajero now sold!

Comment

Originally posted by Needsy View Post
      I have just ordered some Neoprene seat covers from Inland Seat covers in Sydney which are very reasonablly priced
      How much are the Front seat covers ?

Does the opening for the airbags look tidy ?
      Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Comment

How much are the Front seat covers ?

Does the opening for the airbags look tidy ?
        1 Day Ago 12:23 PM
        They were $140 a pair however they have not turned up yet. They are black in colour and you have the choice of 5 different stitching colours. They are specifically made for side air bags and the opening looks very neat and tidy. Go to www.thewetseat.com to have a look at them.

Shaun

Comment

Hey Shaun,
          I found this on ebay the other day, not sure what they would be like, but sound better than the MM one.
          http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA:IT&ih=006

Josh
          * NS GLX 3.2L White Manual Poojero
          * Uniden UH015sx UHF, Smartbar, Spot Lights
          * Roof Rack, Dual Batteries, Water Bladder
          * Kings 2", Diff Breather, Silent Armors
          * Comming Next: A For Sale Sign!
          * Pajero now sold!

Comment

I have just ordered one from ebay tonight so it should arrive next week, once I get I will let you know, has anyone else ordered it yet
            SOLd NS GLX, 3.2 DID, MANUAL, ARB BAR, IPF SPOTLIGHTS X 4, REAR STORAGE SHEVLES, DVD, SAT NAV, OME 2 inch lift, Dual Battery and roof racks
            wishing :

Now driving

Mazda BT50, bullbar, spotlights, light bar and need so spend more.......

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X