Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys, I have been watching and reading what you all have done to your NS and I thought I would show a picture of mine, I have added OME suspension with a 50mm lift, ARB deluxe bar, IPF spot lights and UHF radio. Made custome draws for the back but these are changing as the fridge is to high and changed the tyres to BF all terrain. It is a 3.2 DID with a manual. Very interesting on what I have read about snorkels and I think I will be waiting a bit longer and hear what people say. I have attached 2 pictures to show the NS. I will be joining the Vic Pajero Club. Can anyone help who to contact and when to they do trips. I am interesting in what Km are people getting per 100. I think mine is thirsty considering it is deisel. I am getting around town about 13.6. - 14.5, but on a country trip it drops down to below 10's

Cheers
    Attached Files
    SOLd NS GLX, 3.2 DID, MANUAL, ARB BAR, IPF SPOTLIGHTS X 4, REAR STORAGE SHEVLES, DVD, SAT NAV, OME 2 inch lift, Dual Battery and roof racks
    wishing :

Now driving

Mazda BT50, bullbar, spotlights, light bar and need so spend more.......

Always good to see a new member come on board on both the forum and the club. Our membership secretary's name is David and he can be contacted here or through our web page http://www.pajeroclub.com.au/home/ab...0to%20join.htm. Also worth noting our offer if you have limited 4wding experience http://140.99.20.180/forum/showthread.php?t=1355 that will save you some dollars. As for trips, well there is one coming up on Australia Day weekend to the High Country. But obviously acceptance will be up to the trip leader. And a big one I am working on for Pajero NS owners with Mitsubishi over Easter up the High Country as well. Hopefully more about that soon!
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Welcome to the forum Pajman.
      There is a post about fuel economy http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=1039
      I also have the diesel manual and i get high 8's to low 9's around town (i live in a small town, so dont have to fight the traffic, aprox 22,000 population).
      On the highway at 120kms (110km actual) i get somewhere between 9 and 10 depending on the wind and hills, most of the time about 9.2-9.3 over 500kms.

Cheers

Josh
      * NS GLX 3.2L White Manual Poojero
      * Uniden UH015sx UHF, Smartbar, Spot Lights
      * Roof Rack, Dual Batteries, Water Bladder
      * Kings 2", Diff Breather, Silent Armors
      * Comming Next: A For Sale Sign!
      * Pajero now sold!

Comment

Thanks for the information.. What is DPF that everyone is talking about.

Cheers
        SOLd NS GLX, 3.2 DID, MANUAL, ARB BAR, IPF SPOTLIGHTS X 4, REAR STORAGE SHEVLES, DVD, SAT NAV, OME 2 inch lift, Dual Battery and roof racks
        wishing :

Now driving

Comment

Hi Pajman,
          I have seen as low as 7.7 l/100 on an easy highway run of approx 100km !! on a longer trip (all tar @ approx 100 kph) I got 8.3 l/100. Average to date over 7500km is 10.1 l/100. this on a SWB Diesel Auto.
          Cheers from a not so sunny South Africa

Comment

Originally posted by Macvin View Post
            Hi Pajman,
            I have seen as low as 7.7 l/100 on an easy highway run of approx 100km !! on a longer trip (all tar @ approx 100 kph) I got 8.3 l/100. Average to date over 7500km is 10.1 l/100. this on a SWB Diesel Auto.
            Cheers from a not so sunny South Africa
            Do you have the DPF and need for Euro 4 emission compliance in South Africa. Just wondering with this real good fuel consumption figure.
            2007 NS SWB Pajero R DID, Rear Locker, BFG 265/70/17 T/A KO's, Towbar, B&D Bashplates, LRA AUX Fuel Tank, Lovells/Bilstein 50mm lift,
            Dual Battery, ORS Fridge Pack 1,Fully Dynamatted, Bushskinz Sliders,ARB Deluxe Bar,Safari Snorkel, Chipit module, EGT Kit, DPF Delete, DPF SIM, Winch,Torque Converter Lockup, EGR fully sorted

2006 Landcruiser HDJ100

Comment

Originally posted by pajman View Post
              Thanks for the information.. What is DPF that everyone is talking about.

Cheers
              Hi pajman, only the autos have it, was quite a sore point for a while there!
              Us manual owners don't have it.
              Sandgroper.
              NS VRX DiD manual, family pack, tint, 2.5t tow, Smartbar, Firestone airbags, Vision X HID driving lights.

Comment

I was wondering if you have fitted the poly yet, is so what to do think... how does it handle.... also can anyone give me information on roof bars and racks as we are planning a trip and I know we will need the space...

Cheers
                wishing :

Now driving

Comment

pajman, unfortunately not yet. End of Febuary probably as well as the Smartbar, but I did have them fitted to our NM 3.2 DiD manual and they were great. They stiffen up the rear a little with the minimum 5psi in them that stops a lot of the body roll but with about 10psi the bounce I originally had with sand driving was gone. The rear would bounce up and down and act as a sand scoop but after fitting the Polyairs the problem was gone. If you are going to load up the cargo area with a fridge etc they are a must.
                  Sandgroper.
                  NS VRX DiD manual, family pack, tint, 2.5t tow, Smartbar, Firestone airbags, Vision X HID driving lights.

Comment

Originally posted by pajman View Post
                    I was wondering if you have fitted the poly yet, is so what to do think... how does it handle.... also can anyone give me information on roof bars and racks as we are planning a trip and I know we will need the space...

Cheers
                    G'day Pajman, good to see another GLX DID Manual on the forum. I went for the Rhino Platform Rack for my roof. Flat load space means it'll still fit in the garage so I just leave it on. Also means longer loads are no problem as there is no front or back rails. This also keeps wind noise to a very low level.

Fuel economy for mine so far averages about 9.5l/100km (over 18,000km). This is a mixture of city and highway driving. I would have though 13-14 was very high for the manual.

Cheers, Sam.
                    2010 150 Prado GXL V6 Auto

Accessories fitted: BFG At 275/65/R17, Rhino Platform Rack, Toyota Cargo Barrier.

Comment

Thanks for that, I like this option as I was really worried about the height.... Do they mount on to the factory rails directly or to cross rails.

Cheers
                      wishing :

Now driving

Comment

Can you please also give me the model of the rhino racks as I cannot seem to find them on the website.

Cheers
                        wishing :

Now driving

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X