New SWB Pajero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SWB Pajero

I picked up my new SWB Pajero (Diesel) on Friday and I'm very happy with the ride and comfort levels on the highway, I now need to get it off road to see how it goes.

Minor Niggles :-
    • Position of the 12 V power outlets. The one in the dash with the cigarette lighter is too close to gear lever while the one in centre box is on the inside and not good for charging a raft of bigger things (i.e. fluoro latern).
    • No 12 V outlet in the back.
    • When tilting the passenger seat forward to allow entry to the rear seat, it doesn't return to the previous position.

All pretty minor in the grand scheme of things.

Bye Jeff.
    NS Pajero SWB R, Diesel, Automatic, BFG AT/KO's, AirTech Snorkel, LRA Auxillary Tank, Dual Batteries, Thule Aerobars & Roof Box.

Good one, Hope you enjoy the car, you'll find heaps of info here.........

Pug.

Comment

Yeah, i agree with your small niggles.
      I have had mine since april and it is great. The diesel has so much grunt going up hills in 4wd and when towing my boat.
      It's been dry here so looking forward to see how the MATT handles the wet.
      Going in for 15000 km service next week.
      Enjoy.
      Geekay
      SWB R DiD

Comment

Hi JCD, congrats on the new car, have to agree with your niggles, all minor, but none the less a pain in the
        -----------------------
        NS SWB-X, Nudge bar, Towbar, Sunroof, GPS, Rear cam
        -----------------------

Comment

The other thing that niggles me is the seat belt buckle gets jammed between the seat and the plastic trim when i try and put it on.

Other than that i bloody love my SWB!

Oh and when i press up or down on the steering wheel it searches up or down instead of goin straight to my preset stations. might be able to change that though....hehe.
          ROGUE PAJ Daniel NS X SWB V6 Pajero ARB Bull Bar, IPF 800XS Spotties, GME TX3420 CB, Dual Batteries, Custom Roof Rack, ROH RTX 16" Rims, 265 75R16 BFGoodrich A/T, 35mm Dobinson coil lift

Comment

So Jeff what is your updated opinion :-)
            NS Tall and Short (Trakryder/Bilstein 2" lift with Polyairs) DiD "R", Gunmetal on BFG 270/60/17 AT's, TJM Bullbar, 9500lb Ox Winch, Icom 450, AirTech Snorkel, Cargo Barrier, Dual Battery System to power a CF 40, ScanguageII, LRA Auxillary Tank
            Custom Intercooler/Sump/Transmission Bash Plates and Sliders by http://www.bushskinz4x4.com.au/

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X