help with NS what probs do they have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with NS what probs do they have

am in the process of buying NS VRX deisel can anyone tell me there main problems if any have looked at pathfinder as well but feel the pajero is better suited for my family need some help please

There are no problems really, DPF was an issue for some time but now seems to be over.

Some people have had some isolated bad experiences.

Your best bet is to read the threads and get the gist of any issues.

Given the choice again, I am pretty confident that I would buy the same vehicle.
    Dan C; Stock NS Exceed DID Auto w T'bar, Magellan Explorist XL w DAST topo, Tom Tom One

Comment

Looked at the Pathfinder but my wife immediately vetoed it because the interior just seemed too cheap and tinny looking.

I'd be concerned about the longevity of a 2.5 litre engine squeezing out that much power.

Friends up the road have the Ti and are happy with it.
      Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Comment

i had the same decision, end of the day the nissan rode like a truck and the paj out corners it too with ease...
        SWB NT X DiD its R E D

SWB NS X DiD that's double D's !! Retired

Comment

Dunk,

My daughter bought the Nissan Pathfinder ST manual (9 mths ago) and although it has more performance that the Paj and is better on fuel, it handles like the shocks are stuffed and the seats are not in the same class as the Paj.

Otherwise she has had a trouble-free run with it.

Dennis.

Comment

Mate at Nissan tells me they are having real dramas with the diesel motors... Looks like a once good car maker is going slightly backwards!
            Then again, I 'spose the same could be said for Mitsubishi for certain issues as well.
            Anyways.. the NS has no problems... BUY IT!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X