Pics of my new NS short wheel base.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my new NS short wheel base.

Hi all, I?ve been browsing this site for a few months, and it has been invaluable in assisting me with my final decision on what vehicle to buy.
    Keep up the good work/input. Anyway I picked up my SWB V6 just before Christmas delivered from Sydney to my city dealer in Adelaide. It arrived with a total of 6 km on the odometer!.
    I thought it about time I posted a couple of pics for any photo junkies.
    Attached Files
    SWB NS-R (Subsidised) V6-Petrol, G/Metal Grey, Rear locker.

Nice Paj. Nice boat too. I bet Matt "Matthewnorbert" would be interested in that. I think he has about 3 jet boats and used to race. (until he got chicken......ok,ok so he was almost killed! )
    thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
    1987 Range Rover Ute

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson

Comment

Nice looking Paj. I love the SWB's
      03 NP, 34" tires, Fully skiplated, Custom rocksliders, custom winch mount, OME HD springs/shocks, and Aeroflow exhaust, Locked Front and Rear.

Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

Nice one. Looks just like mine without the scratches!
        -------------
        2002 100 Series to suit the growing family

SOLD: 2007 NS DiD SWB - great little car

Comment

Thanks for the photos Shorty, bit of a 'photo junkie' myself

Have you had the spare wheel raised to clear the towbar?
          Pajero MY05 Exceed, DVD / (infamous) Sat Nav, Petrol / Injected LPG, alloy bull bar, Blue Tongue compressor, Pirahna dual battery system, Cibie Oscar SC driving lights, UHF, Next G car kit, Waeco FF40, set Cooper ST's, cargo barrier and polyairs.

Comment

Nice SWB, ........Gotta love those Jet Boats, i think the season starts mid-year again on the tweed-coast,

Cheers,

Pug.

Comment

Thanks for your comments guys. Yeah I had the spare wheel lift-kit fitted at the same time the towbar was installed. I still have a couple of issues opening the rear door though. I found that if I dropped the tow hitch enough so the door opens then the trailer was way off being level (down to low at the draw-bar). So now I have the trailer set up to tow level and live with the inconvenience of the door not opening properly.

Yes, Matt "Matthewnorbert? is well known and respected amongst the jetboating fraternity and he sure does have some nice boats.
              Attached Files
              SWB NS-R (Subsidised) V6-Petrol, G/Metal Grey, Rear locker.

Comment

shorty you are clearly a man of great integrity and good taste

go the swb!
                SWB NT X DiD its R E D

SWB NS X DiD that's double D's !! Retired

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X