Rear Cargo area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Cargo area

Does anyone know if the rear cargo area on the pajero varies between the GLX, VR-X and Exceed?

I know the Exceed has the subwoofer but what is in the space in other models?

If anyone has a pic of the area it would be great.

I have ordered some drawers for the rear but just suddenly thought that the shape in the back might not be the same on all models.
    thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
    1987 Range Rover Ute

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson

here's the back of the GLX.
    Cheers Tom.
    2007 Black NS DiD Pajero LWB.
    ARB air compressor, Dual batteries (Redarc)
    ARB Bar, Warn Winch, Uniden UHF015sx, tow bar 2" lift lightforce XGT's.

Comment

Hi Walker,
      The brochure says the volume reduces when the rear entertaintment is fitted.
      Volume - 1081 (for GLX and VRX withour entertaintment)
      Volume - 1050 (for VRX with entertaintment and Exceed)
      2007 GLX DiD Manual Black.

Comment

Hey Walker which brand of drawers did you order? I'm looking at ORS - way cheaper than Blackwidow or Outback and look just as good.
        Drowned, RIP: NS DID VRX Auto, FP, TJM Sorkel, Cargo Barrier, Infill G4 car PC, Waeco CF-50, Icom IC 400 UHF, ARB deluxe bar, IPF 900XS HID upgrade and dual battery. Kings and Bilsteins, Brown Davis Bash plates, CSA 17 inch alloys with Cooper ST-Cs for the dirt, ORS fridgepack drawers, 90 litre water bladder, LRA aux fuel tank.

Comment

I am getting my drawers from Trek tech. They are not quite the standard of the Black Widow but I had them in my last 4WD and they were great, they are just a bit heavier because they are not an aluminium frame.

But they are also a lot cheaper...$1095 delivered to your door. If you are in Adelaid and you can pick them up then they are only $995.

Here is the website. I don't think the pictures on the site do them justice, they look better than the pics.

http://www.trektech.com.au/standart_drawer.php
          thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
          1987 Range Rover Ute

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Tom80 View Post
            here's the back of the GLX.
            Cheers Tom.
            Thanks Tom, I will have a look and see how your pic campares to the back of my vehicle. The drawers will fit in fine but it is the side mouldings which may have to be modified.
            thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
            1987 Range Rover Ute

Comment

I was wondering what brand reverse camera is that you are using. Cheers
              SOLd NS GLX, 3.2 DID, MANUAL, ARB BAR, IPF SPOTLIGHTS X 4, REAR STORAGE SHEVLES, DVD, SAT NAV, OME 2 inch lift, Dual Battery and roof racks
              wishing :

Now driving

Mazda BT50, bullbar, spotlights, light bar and need so spend more.......

Comment

Originally posted by pajman View Post
                I was wondering what brand reverse camera is that you are using. Cheers
                Who??? Me!!
                thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
                1987 Range Rover Ute

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X