Rubber Mats for NS SWB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubber Mats for NS SWB

Just taken the SWB (and myself) for its first ever run on Moreton Island off Brisbane. Has anybody found a supplier for "right" sized rubber mats for the front and rear (both rear seats folded down, or a potential combination of the rear split)? The sand everywhere is a pain and want to be ready for the next trip.

Cheers

Josh
    NS Tall and Short (Trakryder/Bilstein 2" lift with Polyairs) DiD "R", Gunmetal on BFG 270/60/17 AT's, TJM Bullbar, 9500lb Ox Winch, Icom 450, AirTech Snorkel, Cargo Barrier, Dual Battery System to power a CF 40, ScanguageII, LRA Auxillary Tank
    Custom Intercooler/Sump/Transmission Bash Plates and Sliders by http://www.bushskinz4x4.com.au/

I got some Deep Tray ones from Supercheap Auto that even match the beige of the "Paris" upholstery.
    Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Comment

I had a similar issue and yesterday picked up some deep tray ones from Repco for $23 each for the front - black or light brown. The same company makes a rear seat one as well.

Comment

I got mine thrown in by mitsubishi when i bought the car. They arent very deep but they fit very well. The rear is one piece. I dont think anything will get the sand out of the fine black carpet.
        ROGUE PAJ Daniel NS X SWB V6 Pajero ARB Bull Bar, IPF 800XS Spotties, GME TX3420 CB, Dual Batteries, Custom Roof Rack, ROH RTX 16" Rims, 265 75R16 BFGoodrich A/T, 35mm Dobinson coil lift

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X