Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swb Ns X

Hi all

Does anyone one know if thay can get a better price than $42,990 new for a NS SWB X V6 ?????.I am in WA and thay are trying to charge me 49,990 but in NSW thay are 42,990 What is with that anybody know
    Goodbye "NJ" HELLO NS SWB V6
    "Western Australia"

Hella Ralley4000
    Poly Air Bags
    Thule Roof Racks
    Waeco Fridge
    More Additions soon $$$$$$$$

49990 is the DiD auto X price... you should be able to get a current year build X DiD for 49990 on the road no more to pay with a good deal of extras included such as paint, tow bar, racks tint etc.. the petrol should be 2k cheaper than that again
    SWB NT X DiD its R E D

SWB NS X DiD that's double D's !! Retired

Comment

Toowong Mitsubishi in Brisbane had the SWB R advertised for 32990 last week don't know about the X though.
      V6 NS Shorty
      Rear Diff Lock
      Factory Ali Bar
      Cibies Super Oscars
      Uniden UHF (in Dash)
      Rhino Roof Bars and Mesh Platform
      2m Awning
      2" Pedders Trakryder
      Front and Sump Gaurds
      Safari Snokel
      Geolander 265/65/17 AT-S
      Waeco CF35
      Duel Battery
      Thumper Battery

Comment

For Some reson unknown the eastern side of Australia are getting better deals than WA for new cars from what I have been looking at, the DID over here is 49990 plus on road costs...Both the prices you guys have quoted are better than over here.
        "Western Australia"

Hella Ralley4000
        Poly Air Bags
        Thule Roof Racks
        Waeco Fridge

Comment

Originally posted by skippy75 View Post
          For Some reson unknown the eastern side of Australia are getting better deals than WA for new cars from what I have been looking at, the DID over here is 49990 plus on road costs...Both the prices you guys have quoted are better than over here.
          skippy that is also the recommended retail in nsw but you can deal..tell them what you want and see if they can match it or walk.
          SWB NT X DiD its R E D

Comment

Thanks for your info I will let ya no how I go
            "Western Australia"

Hella Ralley4000
            Poly Air Bags
            Thule Roof Racks
            Waeco Fridge

Comment

Diff Locker

Hi All

I am not sure weather to get one or not(Diff Locker).
              I use to have a NJ and that just had Lsd in the rear end and that 4x4 went any were over here in Perth(Most 4X4 is in soft beach sand and in dunes) So with adavances in technology with all of the ABS,EBD,ATC,ASC and so on I am confused. Also does the Ns SWB have a LSD in the rear does anyone know
              I am just worried that I will buy a Ns SWB and it will not peform as good as the NJ SWB.

"Western Australia"

Hella Ralley4000
              Poly Air Bags
              Thule Roof Racks
              Waeco Fridge

Comment

LSD in SWB

Hey,

From reading the manual over the last few days (NS SWB DiD) it mentions that it would be WRONG to fit an LSD to the rear axle due to the workings of stability control and such...

Theoretically stability control/traction control performs the role of an LSD through using the brake mechanisms, i.e. if one wheel experiences extreme slip, the system should brake that wheel, transferring energy to the other wheel on the axle (and to the other axle when the centre diff is locked).

Haven't been on Sand yet, but will be interesting to try!
                -------------------------------------------------
                08 NS SWB R DiD

Comment

My NS SWB R without Difflock or LSD but with Traction Control is by far the most capable Pajero I have owned (lots) . It stunned me at first how well it performed offroad, particulary when it lifted a wheel on rocks and ruts. I hadnt any experience with traction control prior to the NS, but I find it hard to believe anyone could not be happy with the Pajero SWB performance (stock from the factory) offroad. My NS is so much more capable than my NM (with factory LSD) in rough conditions its not funny.
                  NM GL Diesel (Tourer)
                  NS Pajero (Tar Baby)

Comment

concur my swb is easily out performing my friends standard patrols, defender and navara. where they where hung up and spinning etc i had no issues, even able to stop in the stuff and do a standing start.... traction control is awesome these days...
                    SWB NT X DiD its R E D

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X