is this a good price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this a good price

Hi everyone.Iam looking to buy a 07 NS pajero cant work out if the dealer is blowing smoke up me. the best deal i can wrangle is a mannual diesel glx with snorkel, reverse sensors,towbar, full alloy bull bar and factory rear diff lock.all this for just under 54000 can some one tell me if this is a good deal.

is that drive away?
    SWB NT X DiD its R E D

SWB NS X DiD that's double D's !! Retired

Comment

yes thats drive away with extras done and dusted

Comment

I paid $53900 (Auto) drive away and had pretty much the same extra's as you minus the snorkel but with door protectors/trimmings included at $130. I put a deposit down and had to wait approx
        10 weeks to get my vehicle due to a financial stuff up and I have had it now for about 2 weeks or so. As you can gather my deal was a little way back ,and I suppose there maybe a lot better deals around at the moment due to the end of the financial year. I also used the BIG4 membership and the vehicle contract stated my total discount of $6800. Hope that this may be helpful to you...
        2007 DID AUTO

Comment

yes my contract on a swb stated around that $6k discount, can't remember exact amount but it is posted on the ns thread here somewhere.
          SWB NT X DiD its R E D

SWB NS X DiD that's double D's !! Retired

Comment

Working...
          X