pajero ns vrx 3.8l petrol/gas conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pajero ns vrx 3.8l petrol/gas conversion

i have recently had my 2007 3.8l petrol pajero vrx converted to gas,the conversion was done by a very experienced technician,whom has converted a very large number of cars and now works for a mitsubishi dealership.the kit for the car was supplied by one of the major players in the conversion business and this is where the problems began.most of the parts had to be modified to fit the car(filler cap position,tank cover underneath the car(car floor),mounting brackets,etc,etc).all the wiring was supplied wrong,along with all wiring diagrams.all in all the conversion took 7 days to complete and i stress this was no way any fault,or lack of experience from the technician that completed the conversion,it was a badly designed kit from the start.i guess it is early days and there is plenty of time to improve the kit,i just wanted to put forward my experience,so people can be made aware that they too might have problems.the conversion should have taken 2 and a half days.the car runs well on gas and i am enjoying the fuel savings finally.thanks
    also mitsubishi have honoured the warranty.

can't be aware if we don't know the brand and model of this kit..
    SWB NT X DiD its R E D

SWB NS X DiD that's double D's !! Retired

Comment

i will forward details shortly

Comment

sounds nasty, hope it worked out ok for you, thanks for the heads up
        SWB NT X DiD its R E D

SWB NS X DiD that's double D's !! Retired

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...