Got it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it

Today. NS Exceed, DID, Cool Silver, done 65 kms and stoked. Seat warmers.... and probably other stuff too.
    Now to start fitting some more stuff
    Rusty
    2012 NW Platinum 2 in cool silver. Armour tint all round. Hayman Reese heavy duty hitch. Spare wheel lift. ARB heavy duty suspension with lift. Long Range Automotive auxiliary 81 litre fuel tank. Piranha dual battery set up. Battery World second battery. GME TX 3540 UHF.
    Concept caravan, Autofridge 40L Fridge, Waeco CF18 Fridge/Freezer,
    2008 CJ Lancer VR Sportsback with a few little extras

Think you might have needed the seat warmers today, good on yer Rusty and enjoy your Paj. So where's the photo.
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

No photo yet-- it's in the garage so it doesn't get wet....
      Will make the effort and take it to the meeting Thursday night
      Rusty
      2012 NW Platinum 2 in cool silver. Armour tint all round. Hayman Reese heavy duty hitch. Spare wheel lift. ARB heavy duty suspension with lift. Long Range Automotive auxiliary 81 litre fuel tank. Piranha dual battery set up. Battery World second battery. GME TX 3540 UHF.
      Concept caravan, Autofridge 40L Fridge, Waeco CF18 Fridge/Freezer,
      2008 CJ Lancer VR Sportsback with a few little extras

Comment

agree the set warmers are great!!! the wife will even ride in the car with now!
        SWB NT X DiD its R E D

SWB NS X DiD that's double D's !! Retired

Comment

Congratulations Rusty! Enjoy the new paj.

Mike
          Retired - 2001 NM Exceed V6, 2" Lovell/Bilstein Lift, Wildcat Headers and Custom 2.5" Lukey Ultra Flo System, Milford barrier, Cooper HTs and GY MT/Rs, TJM sump and transmission bashplates

Comment

Well done rusty
            Hope you have a ball with your new car, when theres nothing on the idiot box i just tell my better half that i'm just gong for a spin in the new car. Can't get enough of it.
            Congrats again.
            Regards from Col.
            NS TD Exceed, Long Range Fuel Tank (115 lts), 50mm lift, HD King Springs Bilstein Shockers, ARB Deluxe Bullbar colour coded with Winch, HD Towbar, ROH RTX 17" Rims, Cooper S/T Maxx 265/70/17, Dual Batteries, Safari Snorkle and Diff breathers, Tyre Dog monitoring system, Magellan XL Explorist GPS, GME Personal Locating Beacon with GPS, Uniden UHF, Prodigy Break Controller, Reversing Camera, Updated Security Alarm System. Scangauge + Chipit Chip etc and no DPF!.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X